○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19○

Tuesday through out Thursday we explored and hade a good time at beaches shopping eating and doing all types of fun shit around Cuba.

Today was Friday and we were heading to a club.

"Come on Mia we gotta go!" Jaden yelled from the living room as I sprayed myself in some perfume.

"Coming!!" I yelled back.

I found a small black dress that I'm guessing Addison hade packed me just in case.

I grabbed my shit and went into the living room with my heels clicking onto the floor.

Jaden turned around wearing some dress up pants with an opened lose flannel.

I walked towards him as he looked at me up and down. I stood in front of him as he he grabbed me by my waist.

"Hey i think your.. drooling" I said wiping fake drool off his face with my finger.

He smirked at me and kissed my lips passionately.

"Yea drooling for you" he said smacking my ass making me hit his chest.

"Jaden" I said as he chuckled and opened the door.

"After you chula" he said making me curtsy and walk out laughing together.
(Beautiful)

Time skip- club-

We got out the car getting it valet and walking into the place.
We were let in because by now we were known at places like bars and clubs.
The place was filled with music and the smell of alcohol.

Jaden grabbed me by my waist and held me close.

"Stay by okay?" He said in my ear so I could hear him. I nodded and looked around.

"Hi for hossler?" Jaden asked the guy at the reservation table. He looked at me up and down smirked and walked us to a large couch area with dimmed lights and personal bar.

"Here you are" the guy opened the door letting us in.

"Have a great time" the guy said looking at me.
Making me uncomfortable.

He closed the door and Jaden groaned.

"What's wrong" I asked him as he looked at me.

"I can't go anywhere without a guy staring at your beautiful body" he said pushing my body to his.

"Oh really" I smirked.

"Yes. I'm mad and want to punch the fuck out of that guy for looking at you like that." He said as his
Lips were only inches apart.

"Maybe you should.." I said getting closer, but stoped.

"Well I want a drink!" I said patting his chest and walking over to the bar.

I grabbed some champán and popped it open.

I pored it into two glasses and handed one to Jaden.

"Thank you beautiful" he said making me smile.

"Cheers to marriage" he said as we clinked glasses and took a sip.

Time Skip
12:57am

At this point Jaden was very drunk. Like saying shit that doesn't make sense. I've never seen him drunk so this was new for me..

"Okay jae I think we should go now" I said as I pulled him off the couch.

"B-but i want another d-drink t-" he said as I kissed him to shut up.

I pull away as He smiles and his eyes are closed.
I chuckled and grabbed my belongs.
"Come on Jaden let's go back to the hotel" I say as he fell back into the couch.