○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 56○

Time skip
September 7th
Currently afternoon

It's been about 2-3 weeks after what had happen.
Benjamin has opened up to us way more. He likes to talk and play video games with Jaden. We also gave him a room with his clothes and things we've gotten him. He's fitting in real good, I wonder if Jaden would like him to stay around more..

My thoughts were cut short when I heard laughing in the living room. I tilted my head walking into the room to see Ben and Jaden laughing as they played video games.

"That was good, you totally tricked him!" Jaden said as they laughed.

"What's going on..?" I asked with Demi in my arms.

"Hey babe, me and Ben just won a game because he tricked someone it having us win." Jaden chuckled as I softly chuckled and smiled and sat on the couch next to them.

I watched as they played and laughed making me feel happy, like I'm where I'm supposed to be.

"Boys what do you want for lunch?" I asked as I played with Demi's soft hair.

"Can you make us pizza rolls" Jaden said with puppy eyes and he tried hard not to laugh.

"Sure" I said putting my hand on his jaw as he smiled so big. I pecked his lips as His grin spread to my face
"Ew!!!" Ben said making me and Jaden pull away chuckling.

Demi place her tiny hands on Jadens face. He smiled and kissed her hands making her smile.
Such a smily baby..

I got up with Demi in my arms and walked over to the kitchen. I sat her down on her chair and gave her some baby puff things that are actually really good.
I heated the oven and began to make the pizza rolls.

(Sorry I don't know how this works! Don't call me out!!☟☟☟)

The gate thing buzzed signaling that someone was here. I looked back confused at Jaden from the couch as he cautiously got up. "Stay here bud" he said to Ben as he continued to play the game. I picked Demi up from the seat and walked over to the door. Jaden was about to open the door before there was banging on the door. I stood back until Jaden slightly opened the door with me behind him.

"Can I help you?" Jaden said in a rude way.

"Yes is there Jaden hossler or Olympia hossler here?" A middle aged woman said.

"Why? Is it something important.?" Jaden said pushing me out of the way of the door.

"Sir, do you know if they are here? I need to speak with them." She said in a mean tone.

"Well I'm Jaden hossler, what could I help you with?" Jaden said as the lady scoffed.

"Well, we're child services. We noticed you have Demi Ashton. And Benjamin Harrell." She said.
My faces dropped.

"Why is there something wrong with having them?" Jaden asked with confused laced through out his voice. I stumbled back a little making Jaden notice. He placed a hand on mine that was holding Demi's hand.

"Well your not officially their parents, nor foster parents. We need to take them so we can put them up for adoption. If you want them back you need to become foster parents, or have to actually adopt them." The lady said so calmly as my whole body felt like collapsing. Jadens eyes grew as he looked at the woman and shifted around.

"Why can't we keep them here? Like become foster  parents with them here? They only trust us, I can't just leave them like that. Please don't do this to us." Jaden said getting upset, questioning fast.