○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 58○

Continue
Olympia

I pulled away and looked at Jaden who's eyes are now glossy. If only I wasn't so dramatic and could help him instead of him worrying how I feel.

"I'm sorry for being so dramatic, how are feeling..?" I asked wiping my eyes with my sleeve.

"Hey no no, your not dramatic. It's okay to feel sad and upset. You treated them like your own and not everyday they get taken away from you." He said holding my shoulders and looking into my eyes.

"Yea but I haven't let you fully tell me how you feel." I said.

"Well babe I feel like shit, you feel like shit and I don't want you to feel even more sad." Jaden said looking away as he let a warm tear fall from his eye.

"Baby you need to tell me, please.." I said holding his hands as I stopped crying trying to have him tell me how he feels.

"Says what needs to be said.. I'm here for you. I'm not just someone that lives with you. I'm here to listen for what you have to say. You can't keep everything to yourself, that will break you." I said rubbing his arm as he softly sighed.

He picked me up but my waist and wrapped myself like a koala around him. He went over to the stove and stoped boiling whatever he had been making. He walked over to the couch and sat down with me around him still. I lifted up my head and looked at him in the eyes.

"Tell me every you need to get off your chest." I said running my hand through his hair fluffing it up a little. He signed and nodded.

"I just feel like we've spent so much times with them that it's hard to let them go. Especially when you treat them like your own child, for fuck sake when Demi came I was so excited to have a little baby girl around. To see you mother her and treat her well. I've never been such a proud husband.. when Ben came into our life, I was so happy to have a little dude around her with us. He's so sweet and just reminds me how kind and thoughtful you are.. he's my son and she's my daughter. They belong here, they live here. This is their home, we are their home.. I love them so much it hurts my head just thinking about it. I try my best to be positive and be strong so I could help you recover until they come back, but I can't go to sleep knowing they're aren't up in Their bedrooms safe asleep. It's like if they took a piece of my heart out without feeling guilty. It hurts, so bad." He said sobbing as I pulled his head into my chest and let him cry it out.

I stroked his head and rubbed his back in comfort.
"It's okay, let it out" I said as he cried, and cried into my chest. I let a few warm tears fall but I've had my dramatic ass for a day, I need to help him with this like he did for me. I need to step up and be there for him when he need it the most.

He pulled away and caressed my cheek planting a small kiss on my lips. "We need our children back" he said as I nodded. "We'll get them back, let's just have hope.." I said as he pulled me into a hug.

"I love you" he whispered into my neck softly.
It still melts my heart every time he says it. It always reminds me of the first time he said it. It's so special to me, he loves me and I love him..

"I love you too" I kissed his cheek as we hugged there for a good few minutes.

Time skip

I sat in the living room after eating some soup Jaden made which was in Fact really good. I scrolled through Netflix looking for a movie to watch. Shiloh jumped on the couch and cuddled next to me as I softly smiled at the pup.

Jaden came downstairs after doing something upstairs. "Babe, vani and Ant said they would come watch shiloh tomorrow when we go to the meeting." Jaden said walking into the living room.

"Okay" I nodded as he jumped next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He laid he head down on my lap as I played with his hair. I put on a movie and began to watch the movie.

Jaden

All I could think about right at the moment is them.
All these thoughts and questions in my head over lapping. Why didn't I do this? Why did they take them so fast? Why us..?

Just going upstairs to get something and pass by their rooms hurts. It hurt that they're aren't there. In their home or with us.

Time skip
Next day.

I opened the door to be attacked into a hug by Avani and Anthony. "We're so sorry, it'll be okay. You'll get them back." Avani mumbled as Anthony nodded.

"Thanks guys" I mumbled. They got off of me and went into the living room to see Mia on the couch playing with her hands.

This morning we woke up she started to get nervous.
She kept saying that we need to be ready, I don't know why she's acting like she has to be perfect when she already is. I had been talking to her about positive things, and cheering her up. Trying for her not to stress about this, we got this.. right?

I was caught off guard we something fell to the floor. A bang as I jumped to see 2 girls laying on the floor in tears. Anthony with his hand in his hair and glossy eyes. Everyone had become so attached to them that it's hard for us all. Addison cried through the phone, Nessa and josh cheered her up as much as they could on FaceTime, charli would drop off coffee in the morning with chase for Mia, and even our parents offered to make dinner for us, but I denied. It would be nice but they don't have to "take care of us forever" Mia quotes, But it is nice to know they care.

"You'll get them back, we can help." Avani said as she got up from the floor with Mia.

"Thank you guys, but we got it from here" Mia said back hugging Avani and Anthony.

"Okay, well you better go.. don't wanna be late!" Avani said trying to lighten the mood. They wiped their tears and Mia nodded and said bye to them. She walked over to me and I side hugged her and walked to the door. I grabbed her hand and kissed her forehead.

"We got this." I said as she nodded and smiled.

Sorry for the late update!!!
I currently moved from in school to online.
It's stressful and takes up a lot of time.

Question:
Do you go into school or online?
What grade are you in!?

Thank you all for 52k!!!
LOVE YOU ALL🤍💛
1206 words🤗