○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 69○

Jaden
Continue

It was getting pretty late so Mia was going to put Demi down for a nap with her. Mia was exhausted so it left me Ben Shiloh and I.

"What you wanna do now bud?" I asked Ben as we just finished watching a movie.

"Um, Video games??" Ben asked as I nodded. I turned on the gaming system and handed him a controller.

We began to play video games laughing and having a good time. With my son.

Olympia

I laid in the bed with the little baby next to me. I was tired as shit, I surrounded her with pillows so she wouldn't fall or roll off the bed. I got to my side and turned off the light after changing into something comfortable.

"Mi bebe" i said softly in Aw and kissing Demi's head as she was fast asleep.

I laid there moving her hair out of her face as I watched her sleep peacefully. Laying there with
my daughter felt amazing, knowing she's my daughter.

Time skip

I woke up to laughing downstairs as I saw no Demi.
I shot my head up fast and looked around to see her no where. I got up fast and went into her room, bens room, and even the bathroom.

"What the fuck" I mumbled Being interrupted by baby giggles from downstairs. I cooled down a little and went downstairs. I could hear Jaden and Ben talking and Demi's little giggle. I smiled to myself and listened to what they were saying and stood in the kitchen door frame.

"3..2..1" Ben said quietly.

"peek-a-boo!" Ben and Jaden both said popping their heads up from the counter. The boiling pot on the stove making steam as they played with the little girl.

I decided to trick them..
They once more went down and heard them counting, I jumped into action and picked up the little baby in the chair and ducked down so they couldn't see us. I put my finger over my mouth as she copied my actions.

I listened as they said 'peek-a-boo' but both confused.

"Where did she.." Ben said as Jaden walked around to the side. "Demi..?" Jaden asked as I shifted to the other side so he didn't see us. "Oh my god where did she go? She's a baby how did she get out!???" Jaden freaked out as I tried not to laugh. I went around so I was basically crouched to where they were a few seconds ago.

"What the-" Jaden said before I jumped up and yelled "peek-a-boo"

The both jumped making Jaden scream a little.

"Mia what the fuc... fudge! WHAT THE FUDGE!" Jaden said looking at Ben them back at me.

"Fudge-" I cut myself off with dying of laughter. Demi giggled as we couldn't stop laughing.

"Okay okay you yOu goT us!" Jaden said as I went to place Demi back in her chair. I giggled and went to give Jaden a peck on the lips. I went over to Ben and gave him a hug and kiss on his head.

"Whatcha Guys doing..?" I asked as Jaden went over to the stove. "We're making pasta!" Jaden said as Ben nodded.

"Oh and... we made garlic bread!" Ben said pointing to the oven that had the light on to see the bread.

"Wooow!" I said as Ben nodded eagerly.

"I did it!" Ben said excited as I raise my eye browns.

"You made that!?" I asked shocked.

"Yea he convinced me" Jaden said as he strained the water from the pasta.

"Wow! We got a chef on our hands!" I said as he laughed.

After Jaden finished making dinner we all sat down to eat. Bens garlic bread was amazing and Jadens pasta was amazing as well. They're the chefs of the house!

Time skip

I had put Demi to bed after dinner because I don't think she got a proper sleep due to her yawning and almost falling asleep during the movie we were watching.

Ben also went to sleep, we also have to figure out the situation for school. I don't want him to go into a school because of what our family does for a living, and on top of that I down want him to get embarrassed or bullied for having young parents..

He does have to make friends and learn so that's something we have to talk about another time.

Shiloh and the kids were asleep now peacefully as the house was silent. I got into the bed still a little tired, but also had a little of energy. This would be a great time to do it but the kids are here and I don't need them to hear anything. Jaden came out the closet with only sweat pants on. He scrolled through his phone as I stared at him from across the room. Damn he is hot..

He looked up at me basically drooling over him. He smirked as he put his phone down and crawled onto the bed. "Whatcha staring at..?" Jaden said as he climbed onto of me. He hovered over me as I didn't say anything but look into his eyes.

The eyes that make me crave him even more.

"I- nothing" I said placing my hand on his chest.
"Really..? Then why are you drooling..?" He faked wiped away something from my lip. I rolled my eyes as he smirked again.

"I'll give you a reason to roll your eyes if you keep doing that." He whispered in my ear as his hand traveled down my waist to my shirt that he tugged on. He placed his lips onto mine slowly with passion kissing me.

"Mhm" I hummed as he slowly went from my lips down my jaw. Leaving went kisses down to my chest. He started to suck on my neck a little. I grasped his hair as I felt him hit my sweet spot. "B-babe.." I breathed out as he tried to get lower, he just hummed back.

"We can't" I said and pulled his head up.

"Why not..?" He asked as his hand made its way to my ass giving it a squeeze.

"B-because we have children, and they can't hear us.." I said as he groaned.
"Nooooo.. then when....? I wanna make you feel good.." he bit his lip. Butterflies erupted in my stomach making my cheeks flush a pinkish tone.

"I-I don't know.. we'll have to just wait for a little.." I said as he sadly frowned but nodded. He got off me but I was instantly pulled on top of him.

"Jaden!" I silently squealed.

"The least you can do for that is let me hold you" Jaden said.

"Do what?" I asked him as he looked at me leaning to my ear. "Turn me on.." he said sending goosebumps down my arm.

I giggled and pecked his lips. "Sorry about that" I said sweetly as he smiled as he held me to him.

this felt amazing to be with him and his presence. His love and care for me. What did I do to deserve this hot ass loving guy..?

WASSUP!
So like only 10 more chapters
and it's OVER😭😪
SO SAD!
But then you'll get to read my new book
😏✋
Trust me when I tell you I've hyped myself up for this new book, I literally love the story I've made up for it, And I hope you'll love it as well!! This new story will leave you excited!!!!

Question:
What do you do On Christmas!?

thank you ALL for 70k 🤭🤍
LIKE AHHHHHHH🥳
Love yall!🤍
1280 words