"Hahaha yeah, many people said the same thing. Actually, my brother and I love playing combat. He's a police officer now." And someone pops into my mind, but I won't expect what I'm thinking.

"Keanu, there you are"

Keanu and I lift our heads and I was surprised to see Mr. Beckett, so what I'm thinking earlier was true.

"Bro, I'll just take Athena home and I'll follow," Keanu said as he turns his gaze on me.

Mr. Beckett looks at me with surprise. "Ms. Athena we met again"

"Yes Uhm, I'm so sorry about earlier, and thank you at the same time"

He laughs at me and taps my shoulder. "Don't worry about that"

"Why? What happen?" Keanu asks as he turns his gaze on his brother.

"None of your business,"

"Oh, come on!" Keanu exclaimed.

"You know what, just take Athena home safely. Be careful, alright?"

"Of course bro, leave it to me," Keanu answered his brother and held my hands. I was surprised and suddenly I felt electricity running through my body. We left while Keanu still held my hands.

When we arrive at the front of my door, I instantly pulled my hands to his.

"I-I'm sorry," he apologizes as he bowed his head a little. I awkwardly smiled and thanked him, then went inside my apartment.

I leaned my back on the door as I sighed heavily, thinking about the awkwardness earlier. But what I did not expect was Keanu and Liam are brothers. I was surprised by it, and they seem so close.

Third Person point of view

Keanu arrive at his home, and his mother greeted her. He came to their kitchen and greeted his father, which is now reading a newspaper, while her brother was now eating.

"How's your day, Keanu" his dad started the conversation.

"It was great," he replied.

"Keanu started dating," his brother interrupted them. His father stopped reading and look at his son.

"Is this true?" He asked in surprise.

"Stop it bro, no father, that is not true," Keanu said as he prepares his meal.

"Really? Then what about those holding hands? Hmm?" His brother teased him. Keanu smack him in the head and so their mother scolded them, but they just laugh at it and they started eating again.

After dinner, Liam went to his office and organize his things, and did some reports for the assigned case. He also checked his schedule, and it turns out he will be assigned for the interview of Jax Lombardi for his case of homicide.

Liam saw Jax's information, and it turns out Jax goes to the same school as his brother at Monarch College. Liam called his brother out and asked about Jax.

"Jax, go to the same school with you, right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Do you have any small information about him at school or how he behaved in there?"

Keanu looked up and place his hand on his chin, thinking something.

"All I remember about him is, he always came late, and get into trouble"

"That's it?"

"Yup!" Keanu responded as he left Liam's room.

Liam was not satisfied with his brother's answer and so he digs into deep information about Jax.

Athena was busy organizing Jax's things in her room. As she was separating them, she found documents, and she was curious about what was written on those papers. After she reads it, it left her shocked, and it was very unexpected.

***

The day arrives. Liam should interview Jax about his case. He entered the interrogation room and saw Jax sitting and waiting there patiently. Liam sat before him and place his hands above the table. Jax's gaze was straight looking at Liam's eyes.

"You surrender yourself, so I guess you should confess everything in here, right now, to me," Liam said sternly. Jax was silent for a few seconds. He leaned on his chair while his gaze was still locked on Liam's eyes.

"I killed them, the bodies that were found near the abandoned building two months ago at 10 in the evening. I used a steel pipe to kill them. But I never killed Benjamin Wilson—"

Liam frowned, "stop lying!" As he slams his hands on the desk, getting infuriated.

Yet Jax stayed calm and locked his eyes on Liam.

"There is a witness, Jax, and the witness stated everything he saw. It says you killed Benjamin Wilson with an eagle gun and aim it at his head"

Jax stayed silent. The room was quiet, and only the sound of their breath was heard from silence.

"Why did you kill them?"

"Because they killed my friend," Jax immediately answered him in a monotone, with a serious, straight face. But you can still tell that he's hurt through his eyes. They started to sparkle from tears, but he was forcing them not to fall by moving his head from side to side.

Someone came into the room and whispered something to Liam. Yet Jax's gaze stayed the same. Liam nodded as a response and stood up. Before leaving, he took a serious glance at Jax.

After a couple of minutes, Liam came back and start flipping papers on the desk as his eyes were alternating between Jax and the papers. Liam's brows raised as he saw Jax's medical information.

"This is unexpected. You suffered PTSD?"