༒ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼- ᴘᴀɪɴ

Thankyou
@ilovebigbootylatinas
@bluexexorsist
@ava7059

For being active and supportive readers 🥰

Fact of the day!

Did u know your earlobes are as far apart as your nipples.

Have a nice day AHSHASN

Lightly
Edited x
____________________________________________

Where was I?

Where the hell am I?

What happened ?

I blink slowly coming to my senses. My head throbbed painfully like a prisoner banging against a cell.

Ironic-

that's exactly what I was.

my eyes flutter open and I let out a groan every muscle in my body ached. Fuck. My heart dropped once the realisation of my dire situation kicked in.

I swallow my throat dry like wallpaper I was dehydrated, dizzy and in pain.

3 plain cement walls surrounded me and the only thing which told me I was in a holding cell was the metal bars in-front of me. Opposite me were other cells but the only difference was they were all empty. Was I the only one here?
The eerie silence gave me my answer.

What day was it?

How long have I been here for?

What time was it?

The only indication that it was the morning was the light that streamed in my cell from a small square window positioned behind me. I couldn't see it , I was tied down to this rusty metal chair. It was even bolted to the floor so I couldn't move it around.

I shiver. I was freezing. A sinking feeling developed in my stomach. I can only imagine how cold it gets at night...

I felt hopeless and disappointed in myself. boss was going to kill me-
But I believed nightmare would get the honour of that first.

I tug on my chains to no use , there was no way I was getting out of this shit hole.

Water droplets periodically drip from the ceiling in the corner of my cell, creating a small puddle on the floor that rippled rhythmically with every drop.
I salivate my dry and crackled lips, a potential water source if things got really bad.

I look at the floor , even my ankles were shackled to the legs of the tiny chair that was becoming more and more uncomfortable as we speak.

but that's not the only thing that caught my eye. The heaps of dried blood scattered across  the floor did. I stared in amazement and anxiety , it was an indication for the torturous ride I was about to board.
How did I not notice this before?

I suck in a breath and throw my head back out of exhaustion and defeat , I felt there was nothing I could do.

I was a failure, I couldn't even avenge my own 'father'. I couldn't do anything right. Here I was sat in a prison cell , it was only a matter of days before he got fed up and killed me. I wouldn't be here forever.

And this wasn't even my first rodeo. I had been kidnapped plentiful times before , sometimes on purpose other times it was a matter of my own stupidity. This was one of those times. I was a reckless and a careless Idiot. However , this time
I didn't think I'd be so lucky. I don't think I'd be making it out alive at all.