༒𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟷- Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

Nieo is Pronounced 'Neo' , or 'knee-oh' like some of you have decided to use ;)

Insanely Slow update due to school and exams <3
__________________________________________
I stay sat quietly. Unnerved. Poised. Expressionless. I had all night to think about everything I had been told.

Goddamned liar.

The double doors swings open to the hall I was silently waiting in. A scuffle of shoes is heard as he is dragged right in across the sleek dark tiled floor towards me.

I remained sat , watching as Ajay is chucked carelessly to the floor in a heap. The guards who drag him leave us alone together just like I had asked.

Panting , he raises his head to look up at me from the floor he was crumbled upon. purple bruises coating his face and dried blood I didn't even try to find a shred of empathy in me.

"How?" He heaved slowly sitting up he frantically looked around the room , until his eyes settled back on me sceptically.

His gaze hardened "You double crossed us?"

i remained silent.

"You liar." He seethed , crawling away from me. "You fucking liar." He spat shaking his head.

"no. I was lied to."

his face showed the upmost confusion

"Nieo.lied.to.me."

Rather than the shocked expression that a part of me expected to see, Ajay remained unfazed. and that confirmed everything for me.

this time Ajay stayed silent.

"Why did he keep it a secret?" I questioned him.

He simply shrugged

My eyes narrowed sensing the lie behind his words. "Tell me the truth or I'll have you killed."

He scoffed and rolled his eyes. "You won't kill me until I give you whatever it is you want to know."

"I can always just ask nightmare. You're not special." I spat, my fury building towards the fact nobody was ever telling me the truth recently.

"what? And you are?" Ajay laughed "clearly he doesn't tell you shit so there's really no point in asking him."

the brute force of the truth behind his words hit me once again like a slap in the face. I didn't need to be reminded that I had been kept out the loop , I already felt like an idiot enough as it is.

I stand up abruptly

"He doesn't give a shit about you Amira. I warned you about it ages ago but you refused to listen."

"Oh I listened." I breathed stepping closer "now answer my question. I'm losing patience."

"And what if I refuse?" He asked

"Do you want to be shot?"

"Not particularly..." he hummed "But I like seeing you angry because the beloved nightmare doesn't like you back, so I think I'll rub it in a little more"

fed up with his attitude I kick him right in the gut with the heel of my shoe , watching as he flips over groaning in agony on the floor like a little bitch.

Over the sound of his coughs and wheezes I repeat myself "Why did he keep it a secret?"

sending a glare my way Ajays eyes narrowed. wincing he finally replied "why do you think?" He hissed "he never fucking trusted you clearly, are you fucking stupid Or something?!"