༒ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3- Nᴇᴀʀ ᴍɪss

what is wrong with my recent emojis
🧎🏻‍♂️🏌🏻🧽⚠️✍🏻🧍🏼‍♂️🫁🪢🐜💗🪰🪨🦪

ANYWAYS ENJOY
-------------------------

Kitten? Did he just- whatever
Now that I looked properly The whole room was filled with his men. I was an idiot for not realising sooner. The bartender had a pocket knife in his apron. The DJ had an AK-47 strapped under his jumper. The bouncer had both of those weapons. And to make it even more blatantly obvious they were staring right at me. How did I not notice these things?... they were lurking in the shadows and I missed the obvious signs like a fucking amateur.

I couldn't dwell on it for too long.

all this did for me now was highlight The fact that this was a near impossible situation to escape. I was outnumbered and if his skill Level was impeccable like my boss claims it is , there was no way I'd be able to escape his men too. Especially when the only weapon I had on me was my pistol.

I remain quiet Deliberately not responding to him.  I couldn't think when the unpredictable enemy was pressed up against me. I didn't feel safe. I was on guard and ready to defend myself if I had too.

I take in a deep breath.

"Cat got your tongue?" He asks , his voice filled with amusement. I feel him move the blade back and forwards, gently enough to not break my skin but enough to remind me it was there.

"Well-" I begin , my own hands trailing down my figure as I deliberately sway my hips against his, pressing myself further into him in a bid to distract him. "It was lovely meeting you-"
My hand wraps around the familiar weapon that was strapped between my thighs. In a swift and unpredictable motion I spin round in his arms.
Now chest to chest I rest the gun under his chin with a slight smirk on my face. My finger rested on the trigger. "But I have to go."
I raise and eyebrow and deliberately cock the gun. I was a shot away from blowing his brains out and he was a motion away from slitting my throat. we were both at a standstill. Neither of us making the first move. Stalemate.
If he was scared he didn't show it and neither did I.
Infact I was beginning to think he was crazy by the way his eyes darkened and his smirk grew. he was literally in the face of death and smirking? Was he insane?

Under the pink glow from the neon lights and our proximity I really took a second to look at him.- properly look at him.
At first I was at a loss for words. Blessed. Was the only word I could fathom. An Adonis

Tendrils of his Tangled messy black hair casted a shadow over the sharp edges and frame of his face. From the sharp contour of his jawline to his cheekbones and all the way to his dark, lifeless onyx eyes that stared directly back into mine. he was the definition of perfect. Hot. Wait-No stop.

I screamed the persistent and truthful thoughts out of my head like a dog herding sheep. sure he was attractive but I bet he'd look better dead. At this though all the revenge that had slipped my mind came rushing back.

I would say it would be a shame to kill someone so handsome but I'd be lying. It would be a pleasure.

I pressed the barrel of the gun harder against his sharp chin and He responded to this by increasing the pressure of the knife that was held against my neck. We were at a stale mate.
on queue both our eyes narrow.

In my peripheral vision I notice his men slowly edging closer to us , closing in on me to help their leader out. I couldn't have this. I was outnumber by a lot.

My eyes harden and I direct this toxicity right at him , hoping he can sense my seriousness.
I'm done playing for I knew I couldn't play this game any longer. My time was running short.