༒ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺- Mɪɴᴅ

Shoutout to @lylaslylas
@lilyd01
@madelliehatter
@mrpotatohead25
For being active readers , thankyou 🤠🥰

Also what's ur star sign? I'm a Libra 😼

Unedited x (sorry for any mistakes. They will be sorted)
——————————————————————————————

Nightmares POV

"Why didn't we just fucking kill her on the spot-?!"

"I can't believe she's a girl-"

"Boss why didn't you-"

Their chatter was persistent and it was driving my dark mind more insane than it already was without them bickering.

"Shutup." I hiss , silencing them all with one word.

Much better.

I take a long and hard drag from my cigarette , blowing the smoke up into the air my men watched me silently hanging on my every word. Waiting on my opinion like hungry dogs.

"She had backup." I mutter between a Smokey exhale.

My right hand man Alejandro scoffs. "Backup?! I didn't see no backup."

That woman, fuck I didn't even know her name. guess she wasn't just a Pretty face but a murder too. I was used to this shit. Nothing surprised me anymore. Her attitude did though-

"I want her dead." I decide out loud my eyes hardening at the thought. Something about her infuriated me and that was a good enough reason to kill her in my books.

I watch a smile form on my men's faces and they nod their heads in agreement. That's what I like to see.

"What are we going to do about-"

my head snaps towards Damien almost immediately silencing him. "We will deal with him later."

"Later?" Alejandro laughs "are you serious-"

My jaw clenched. I didn't like being laughed at and I didn't take disrespect lightly , it didn't matter who it was from.

I slam my fist on my desk. "Enough" I growl in warning "unless of course, you want your brains splattered across my marble floors?" I ask , cocking my head to the side.

He swallows and shakes his head "no boss, sorry boss."

That was more like it. More control. More obedience.

"We will deal with the girl and Shamus at the same time. I want you all on your guard or I'll kill you. Understood?"

They all nod their heads in unison.

"As for the ball tomorrow night....." my thoughts trail off. I knew she'd be there. She was a rather smart one which makes a change from all the stupid ones I've had before. "We will still attend it."

I knew it was risky but I liked the risk and I liked the danger.

If my men wanted to object they didn't say anything. That's how it should be. I always have the order.