Chapter 28

"Didn't I tell you not to become like your father?" He seems angry right now; don't even want to deal with it.

"Shadow! He's here. He's safe and he's not hurt. That's all that matters! Now, help me check Erica and Ana!" She says, and Uncle Shadow leaves me alone while they go to Ana's bedroom. I'm assuming that's where Tusany is at.
Before I was about to make my way over there, Brittany pops out of nowhere and also smacks upside the head.

What is with these people with smacking me upside the head? "Why did you let her get hurt? You were supposed to make her fall for you!" She says, but in a quiet voice.

"Brittany," my mother calls her, saving me from explaining myself. I was, once again; about to make my way to Ana's room, but my father just had to smack me upside the head. "Damn, why all of you smacking me upside the head?"

"You're becoming like me! I even agreed with Shadow that you won't be like me. Even Tusany agrees," great, so now everyone knew Tusany before I did. Did Ana know him? Nah, she met him the same time as I did.

I was finally able to walk to Ana's room, where everyone was at. Tusany was in his human form. He stood up when he saw me and walked to me, "we need to talk," I can almost assume what it is. It's must be about Ana or Erica; one of them. We both walked out of the room and he closes the door then we sat down in the living room, on the couch.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Has there been a reaper following you around?" His voice is still demonic and deep, but not as scary as before. The fuck, I wasn't scared. I'm a man, I can't be scared. I shouldn't be. But Tusany is fucking scary with his demonic voice.

"Yeah what about him" I asked him.

"Did he say anything about Erica?"
I nod. And he frowned.

"Well, he only ever says anything to us if he was in our past or if someone we're close too is dying, do you know who he is?"

"Yeah, a reaper who takes souls," duh, who else could he be?

He shook his head 'no,' well; who else could he be then?