Chapter 17

I look at Ana who's holding onto me. "Ana," she looks down when I call her name. My dragon cuddles on her leg, trying to make her feel better.

"Let's just forget about it, alright? We do have to meet up with them in the training hall, let's go." She grabs my hand and I follow behind her while holding onto the leash to my dragon.

This campus is fucking huge. We walked to the biggest building on campus. It's at least has four sets of stairs. Damn.

When we walked towards the building, the doors automatically opened and we walked in. I glanced at my dragon that seemed perfectly happy to be walking around this damn campus; happy dragon.

I looked around inside the building, seeing a lot of different creatures. Some is doing magic. Some throwing fire balls at each other and some bending water and some controlling air and some moving rocks without using their hands; some flying with and without wings. And last, but least; I am seeing my own kind; Bloods. All Bloods who make eye contact with me, stops what they're doing and walked towards Ana and I; our eyes are dark red, so you know we know a Blood when we see one. It takes one to know one.

"Yo! New kid! You're a Blood and you belong with us," a tall skinny man says as he stops in front of me.

"Go away, Styles, he may be one of you; but he is with me," Ana says as she gets closer and closer to me till her head touches my chest. I just looked at her. My dragon's eyes are dark red too, but he's growling at the man in front of me, who I assume is Styles. Obviously, this man isn't good news. Sure, he may be a Blood like me and I should stick to my own kind. I'm wondering what my father would do in this situation. Oh, shit. He wouldn't even care what I do. I should ask my uncle instead.

"Yo man, just leave them alone. He's with Ana," another tall man standing next to Styles spoke, "you know Ana, she always gets what she wants," he winks at her and I started feeling angry. The fuck; Ana isn't even mine. Why the hell am I mad?

"Styles!" A chick with long curly, pink hair comes running towards us, and when she gets close enough, she hugs Styles. He doesn't hug back, but he seems like he was caught off guard. The pink haired girl looks at me and her eyes turns to dark red. Oh, shit. She's one of us. My dragon turns around and looks at other dragons. He doesn't like her either.

"Do you really always have to be around when the Bloods are around? Seriously, Ana; it's so annoying like you never give me or any other girl a chance to shine," Ana rolls her eyes at the pink haired chick.