Chapter 15

Everyone: "Hello, Sir." I looked around; obviously everyone who said 'hello' has been to school here before. I'm the only new one, huh? So, I'm the new kid. The Dean looks at me and I noticed his eyes turning dark red. He's a Blood and how interesting he looks right at me when he notices me. Does he sense I'm a Blood too? I feel my eyes changing to the same color as his. When Bloods see each other, our eyes turn to dark red. It's a way of us letting each other know that we aren't alone. But when we do it, we may not realize it until we see the other Blood's eyes changing.

"Spikey," the dean says. Everyone turns to look at me. How the fuck does he knows my name? We know we are bloods, but bloods don't know each other's names just like that. Only vampires and psychics can pick up names like that. Not unless he knew me before.. Wait, does he already know me?

"Spikey, do you know who I am?"

"Yeah, you're obviously the Dean, who wouldn't know who you are?" One girl who was looking at me bursted out laughing and I hear Ana giggling besides me. I smirk at her, then I stared at the dean with a blank expression.

"No, Spikey; do you know who I am?" Now, I'm getting annoyed.

"I probably do, but I don't care." He stared at me in the eyes and I stared back at him.

"I know your father."

The fuck; how does he know my father?

"And I know your mother."

Spikey's Point of View:

I hate how he calls me out in front of everyone; like I'm some God or something. Although, my grandfather's named is God. He's an Angel, but he and his kind want nothing to do with us because of Savior. He proved to them that we'll always be the same. Even Uncle Shadow agrees. I'm thinking so much about how the hell he knows my parents.

A group of men with dragons walks towards us, "Yo, boss! Don't these kids need their pets?" The Dean who claims he knows my parents, looks at the young man speaking to him. He's walking a baby dragon. The baby dragon is black with red strips. The red strips are a symbol of fire. Yeah, I did my research about demonic powers two months ago.

The dragon with the symbol fire looks at me andI stared at it. Everyone else were talking to the Dean. Ana wasstanding next to me. She quietly grabs my hand and holds it tight. "I think