Chapter 11

"What do you want?" She asks me. Her voice is quiet, kind of shy, but tough at the same time. She looks around and realizes that the seat next to her, which is close to the window, is the only seat available for me to sit in. She gets up and lets me sit next to her.

I swear, this girl looks exactly like the girl in the picture. I turned to look out the window and I quickly took out the picture, but I had to put my phone in my left hand, so she wouldn't see the picture. The picture I was about to take out. I took it out and cover it with my phone. I looked at it carefully then I glanced at the girl next to me several times. I quickly put the picture back in my pocket and I pretended like I was taking out my money to see how much I was gonna pay the train.

She didn't see the picture, but she saw I had cash and she saw my phone. I put the money back in my pocket, so she doesn't try to take that. Don't know what she is or what she'll do. Didn't Brittany say she's a vampire too? And didn't she say she's dangerous? Now, why would I be scared of a girl, even if she is dangerous?

"Are you done staring at me?" She asks me, snapping me out of my thoughts. Shit. I didn't realize I was staring at her. "Could you not stare at me? This ride takes at least 48 hours to Zulainmy. I don't want you to be staring at me for 48 hours. Got it?"
Again, I just stared at her then I stared at the chair in front of us. After two hours of staring at this fucking chair, I looked down at my hands. This ain't that bad.

Ana's Point of View:

Can you not wonder who I am? But if you must know, I'm Ana. And that is all you need to know. Seriously; this boy next to me is kind of cute, cute? What? No, he's freaking sexy, but I will not let another man hurt me. My ex-boyfriend, Steven dumped me in front of everyone in the whole school, it was humiliating then he embarrassed me in front of my father by calling me the worse names and letting my father beat me to death. I just can't. That's why I am the way I am.

I didn't know exactly what he was doing, but it looked like he had some picture and he seemed to be hiding it, but I ignored it. It's none of my business, not unless it has something to do with me then I have every right to know.

We're still riding on the train to Zulainmy. It's 5:00pm now. Not even close to arriving to Zulainmy.