Chapter 12

This kid next to me fell asleep an hour ago. He's kind of cute when I watch him sleep. Oh, I'm being a creeper. I eventually stopped looking at him then when he woke up, he looked up at me. "What's your name?" He asks me. His voice is deep, kind of sexy. But which species would have a deep voice; besides humans of course.

"Why do you want to know?" He looks at me. Yes, I can have a bad attitude and get feisty, but I blamed that on my ex. I used to be a sweet girl before I met him.

"Because I want to know," he says.

"Tell me your name first, then I'll tell you mine," I prefer to get to know someone. I don't like it when people try to get to know me.

"My name is Spikey," I busted out laughing. Some people looked at us then looked away. "Why are you laughing?"

"That can't possibly be your name,"

"Well, believe it because it is." He looks serious. "Now, tell me yours."

"You can ask."

"What is your name?"

"Ana,"

"Ana? Just Ana?" I nod at him and his eyes are wide, then he starts smiling. We sat in silence for at least 30 minutes. "What is your family like?" He asks me, which caught me off guard.

"My family; I really don't have a family. The only family I got is my step-mother." He raises an eyebrow at me and my eyes went straight to his snake bites. I really want to play with them. I never seen a creature with them before, well; I've seen humans wearing them sometimes, when I go to the human world.

"You're staring at me, thought you didn't want me to stare at you,"

"I am not staring at you," I really wasn't, I was staring at his snake bites. If I was staring at him, I'd be staring at his face or eyes, "and I didn't want you to stare at me during the whole train ride."

"Be careful," the man sitting in front of us says. I rolled my eyes because I know exactly who he is. He's the one who got me in trouble last year at training school.