Chapter 9

I think about my demonic powers while I pack. Do I have fire? Because my eyes are red and I'm a Blood. Or am I so unique and have water powers? Or Earth maybe air or Psychic powers? Maybe I'm like a Warlock, like Alec and can do spells. Alec is half Warlock.

I pack certain clothes that I think will match the kind of powers I have, I think I have fire powers. Do they have pets? I've always wanted a pet dragon. I'm thinking too much about this.

I packed a bunch of clothes and extra stuff, which I use very often. Once I get done, I looked at myself through the window. I rub my hand through my hair. I remember in the human world when girls used to say I'm hot. Well, I don't blame them. Heh, to bad I don't want to date them.

I comb my hair smoothly. I look at my snake bites. They seem fine. I took my comb and put it in my suitcase. I left my suitcase by my bedroom door. Now, it's time to see what my mom and uncle have said about me going to training school. I think I know him pretty well; he always gets what he wants. And sometimes, that's not good. Don't get me wrong, there are times when it is good.

I opened my door and went across the hallway, to my mom's and uncle's room. I knocked on the door and opened it.

My mother and uncle were on the bed and holding hands, don't ask me why. I looked at them and went inside their bedroom. I closed their bedroom door and stood in front of their bed.

"Mom, Uncle," I say, breaking the ice; "I've already agreed to go to training school. I don't really know the reasons why I want to go, but Brittany convinced me and Uncle; you told me to pack. Mom, do you want me to go?" She nods and I smile because I knew she wanted me to go for whatever her reasons were.

Just then, Brittany knocks from their closet, and she comes out of the closet.
"Are you coming?" She asks while looking at all of us.

"Spikey, go get your stuff and follow Brittany to Zulanimy." My uncle, Shadow, demanded. I turned around and walked out of the bedroom and into mine. I grabbed my suitcase and took my hoodie in case I needed it. Don't know how the weather is there. I put the hoodie over my head and I quickly fixed my hair with my hand. I walked back to uncle Shadow and my mother's room. I gave my mom a kiss on the cheek and hugged both her and uncle Shadow. "Don't be like your father," uncle Shadow said to me. "I promise you uncle, I won't. I'll be just like you or better." He smiles, "Alright go, don't want to miss the train, do you?" I shook my head 'no,' and went to the closet with Brittany.

We step through the mirror and it teleported us to a train station.