Chapter 8

"Yes," she says and frowns, "why do you want him to go?" Why does she need to know? I know I have to tell her anyway.

"I don't want him to be like his father, Savior," I stared into her eyes for a minute, "he needs to learn to control his demonic powers have you seen him fighting when he killed the zombies off with Savior and I?" She shakes her head. "Then, that's why I want him to go. Now, why do you want him to go?" Although, I love that she agrees with me, but I still wanted to know her real reasons why.

"Because," she thinks about it for a moment, "Brittany had spoken to me about it before-"

"She read our minds, right?" I asked her cutting her off, I didn't need her to answer the question, but she nods.

"She was telling me about her step-daughter and how she is just like Savior, but the girl version and she could graduate from training school 50 years ago if she stayed out of trouble."

"What does that have to do with Spikey?"

"Spikey could change her," I felt like she was missing a part and she didn't tell me the full story, but I didn't push it. "And he hasn't met his mate yet, her step-daughter said that if she found love then she will stay out of trouble. I feel really bad for this poor girl because of what she's going through with her father. Brittany hasn't told me the full details of that yet, but I know it's really bad. Brittany has been trying to help out here and by surprise, she was there for me when I called her for help. I was desperate and she helped me with you. She didn't know how to help her step-daughter,

"But she asked her for help," I cut her off because I knew what she was going to say. She nods. "Alright, we both agree he can go for different reasons. As long as he ain't like his father then I don't care what he does after his training classes. But he must get his training done. Do we agree?"

"Yes," she says, loud and clear. After our discussion, someone knocks on the door and opens it.

Spikey's Point of View:

I'm packing my stuff as my uncle told me to do. I probably took at least two hours or so, packing. This is stupid. I'm a man and girls usually take this long to pack, but since I don't have my mom helping me at the moment, guess I'll just pack whatever I think I'ma need. I'll probably be in training school for a while.