Chapter 19

Ana unlocks the door with a key, assuming it's a key to this room. She hands me an extra key with my name on it. Her key has her name on it.

We walk inside the room. This room is fucking big. I let go of Tusany's leash and I closed the door behind me. The first thing I do is go straight to the kitchen. I'm hungry as fuck. I glance at the counter top. Then I look at the cabins. I walk towards the refrigerator and open it; already food in here a box of pizza and another box of subs and a container full of photo skins and bags of cheese; yogurts, a box of fried chicken. It's just too much to name. I grab the box of pizza and I take three slices of pizzas. Damn, I'm starving.

I heat up some pizza. While I'm heating up pizza, some random noise came on, music. Music is what humans listen too now a day. I know about music from when I was watching how humans lived their lives. I recognized one of the songs that were playing. It's Spanish. I remember when I was watching a group of humans dancing and singing to this song.

My pizza was done. I walked towards the microwave and open it to get my pizza. I went to the refrigerator and got some ranch. I put the ranch on my plate. Put the ranch back in the refrigerator, got a drink, then sat down on the couch. I ate my pizza while I listen to the words to this song.

After the song was over, I heard a knock from the door. I got up to open it. Oh, shit. Kat's here. This is a fucking bad idea, but she's my kind. She's one of me; a Blood like me. Our eyes changed to dark red as soon as we laid eyes on each other.

"Is Ana here?" I looked around, but then I just remember that she's in her room.

"Yeah, she's in her room, why?"

"Where is your dragon?" I looked around. I had no idea where he was, but I assumed he was with Ana.

"I don't know, but he's somewhere around here,"

"What kind of an owner doesn't keep up with their own pet?"

"A Blood," this was the only answer I could give her.

"I'm a Blood, but I don't have a pet, anyway; could you step out and talk to me for a bit?" I looked at her and I noticed her clothes. She looks a bit slutty. Spandex shorts with a V-neck top.

Just then, my dragon; Tusany growled. I turned around and looked at him in the eyes. His eyes turn dark red. "Tusany, go check on Ana; I'll be right back," Tusany starts whining, "go boy, I'll be right back. I promise," I say and he growls at Kat again, and then goes to Ana's room.