Chapter 5

I have been so depressed ever since I've told Shadow that he isn't Spikey's father, but I was so sure he would be happy to be his uncle, at least he would be thankful for that right?

I get up out of bed, slowly, and I make my way to the bathroom. In my bathroom, we have a closet, well of course we do; since it's the master's bedroom. I'm assuming humans put their towels and wash cloths in the closet in the bathroom, but we are different. Yes a lot different. I put my clothes and PJ's in the bathroom. I spend a lot of time in the bathroom.

I get my PJ's out and I take off my clothes while closing the door. I open the shower curtains and I walk inside the shower.

I wash all over my body and I let my wings out, so I can wash them too with wings, you have to carefully wash them and make sure you carefully get the dirt off. My wings are very shiny after it's clean and carefully washed.

I get out of the shower and I look at myself through the mirror. If Shadow was here, he would see the water dripping from my body, and he would want to fuck me right then and there. But with him, it's not all about sex, although he would want to fuck me right then and then; he would wait till I tell him to do it. However, Savior would do it with or without my permission.

That's how he is. And that is why we just can't be together anymore. But why did I have to have a kid with him? I guess because Savior's father wanted him to have a kid and grow up and I just so happen to be his girlfriend at the time.

I dried myself off with my towel, then I put my PJ's on and I opened the door. I walked to my bed. All of a sudden, Brittany comes in.

"Do you ever knock?" I say. It gets annoying when she does that, oh my god; I could be doing sexual things in here and she might randomly pop in without knocking!!! Or I could be sleeping with Shadow!!!

Ugh, she needs to learn about manners around here!!! Not just here, but everywhere and privacy.

Brittany: "I do happen to know about privacy and manners, but I don't use my manners often," is she seriousright now? Obviously she doesn't use manners. You can tell just by the way sheopens the door without knocking. She comes here uninvited, "I do come hereuninvited a lot and that's what Shadow complains about sometimes, but I thinkhe's used to it." She laughs a little, I am so tired of reading minds."You may be tired of it, but you'll soon come to realize that maybe I canbe helpful because I read minds. You'll realize it like how Shadow didearlier." Obviously, I'm not going to get out of this, might as wellfigure out what she wants.