Chapter 27

"Did you really think you'd get away from spying on me and invading my privacy!?" Another demonic voice says behind me, it sounded familiar and it was a Blood. I and Tusany's eyes were already dark red, but once I turned around, the Dean, Ana's father's eyes turned dark red; knew it. You know a Blood when you see one.

Oh shit, he knew I was spying on him and Erica. Erica was standing next to him. She looked all beat up and she had scars and bruises all over her. Her face was terrible. "Relax, she's a witch, she'll heal," he says.

He expects me to fucking relax!? "You have lost your fucking mind!" I shout at him as I changed into my demonic form, with my red spikes forming on my wings. I knew Ana would be scared right now. She's behind me, so I can't see her facial expression, but Tusany is holding her. I know he is. I think he loves her. Not time to worry about that.

I flew towards Erica and put her next to Tusany, "get out of here!!" I yelled at them and Tusany changes into his dragon form. He's bigger than he was when he made me his owner, but I ignored that when he picked up Erica and Ana, and then he flew somewhere.

I turned around to face the Dean and I see a group of other Bloods, like Styles, and the other Bloods that were with Styles, their eyes were dark red. I flew towards the Dean and ignored the other Bloods, but some of them attacked me. One almost ripped my wing off, but I managed to get him off and killed him. I killed each and every one of them. Another Blood appeared, but it was my father. He was in his demonic form. He attacked the Dean and with that, we flew away from the park.

"Where is Ana?" My father asks me as we're flying.

"With Tusany, they probably went back to our dorm in the training hall; we flew to the training hall and changed back to our human forms once we were inside. I was about to make my way to our dorm until the exact same reaper appeared in front of me. What does he want?

Reaper: Erica will die soon; she doesn't have any time left.

And he left. Now, reapers do know when someone will die. I mean, they do take away people's souls, but I thought it was only humans? I tried to ignore it and I rushed up to our dorm. I opened the door with my key and walked in

I walked inside the dorm. I and greeted by mymother, Elena. "Oh, thank goodness you're okay!!" She says whilepulling me to her, for a hug. My Uncle, Uncle Shadow, walks to me and smacksupside my head. "Ow," I say, rubbing my head.