60

Type smirked. "I could tell you want this too. Especially after you've been teasing me."

"Teasing you?" Tharn scoffed. "You're the one who came out here, in a towel, showing off your legs to me like you were just begging me to touch you."

Type smirked, shrugging slightly. "Maybe I was." He moved back on the bed a bit and propped his legs up on the bed, opening them for Tharn to see. "After everything with San and Sam, we haven't had time to really be alone." 

Tharn moved forward, placing his hands on both of Type's knees as he put one knee on the bed. "You really think Techno can't hear?"

"I really don't care." Type shook his head and laid back all the way on the bed. He opened the towel and pulled it out from underneath him before throwing it to the floor. "Now, please, just shut up and kiss me." 

Tharn chuckled and fell forward, resting himself between Type's open legs. He immediately connected their lips. 

Type wrapped his arms and legs around Tharn, holding him close to his body. He let out a soft moan, not because of anything Tharn had done, but just the feeling of Tharn's body against his again made him feel good.

Their lips moved in sync as Tharn slipped his tongue past Type's ineffective barriers. They didn't even fight for dominance since Type gave before their lips even touched. There was never a point in fighting. 

Type grasped at Tharn's shoulders, scratching him a bit as he did so. He wanted to feel closer. He had begun to crave the feeling of Tharn's skin against his. 

Tharn snaked his arm under Type's back and moved them up farther on the bed so they were laying on the pillows.

He trailed kissed down Type's body, over his chest and stomach, skipping over the part Type wanted him to touch most. Replacing his lips, though, was his tongue as he left a line of saliva from the bottom of Type's thigh's to the top of them.

Type dug his fingers into the sheets, trying to repress the moan he wanted to let out.

"Just do it already. Please." He begged.

Tharn chuckled, but didn't deny him the pleasure anymore.

He wrapped his lips around Type's member, taking in as much as he could in one go.

When he did so, Type jerked, grabbing Tharn's hair a bit roughly, tugging on it. He bit his bottom lip, but that didn't stop a moan from escaping his throat. Tharn bobbed his head up and down, letting the tip hit the back of his throat.

"T-Tharn."

He didn't respond as Type pleaded for him to not stop. Instead, he lifted one of his hands, running his fingers over Type's lips. He left the warmth of Type's mouth engulf his fingers as he began sucking on them, the sound, and feeling, making Tharn's member grow stiffer.

Type gripped Tharn's hand with his free one, his busy one still tugging on Tharn's hair, and swirled his tongue around Tharn's index and middle fingers, using it to hold in his louder moans.

Tharn removed Type from his mouth, making him shiver from the cold air that hit him. Tharn slowly slid his fingers from Type's mouth, a string of saliva connected to them. He moved up between Type's legs, hiking one of them up by his waist, giving him enough room to move his hand down and rub his wet fingers against Type's hole.

They connected their lips together as Tharn pushed against the opening. This made Type hold onto Tharn's shoulders tightly. There was no time waisted as Tharn inserted both fingers in one go. 

Type groaned softly, digging his nails into Tharn's skin. It was slightly painful, but he didn't want to stop. Not now. He moved against Tharn's fingers, making him push them farther in. He opened his legs, giving Tharn more room to move his arm.

[18+] Picture Perfect || TharnTypeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें