51

Tharn sat in the middle of the couch with Type leaning against his side. He had his arm wrapped around Type's shoulder as he rested it on his chest.

Everyone was washing up after breakfast. Tharn had talked everyone into spending time together before Thorn had to leave in a few days for a business trip, so they were all trickling down the stairs and into the living room one by one.

Tharn's parents came first. They sat in the chairs on either side of the couch. They didn't have to be right next to one another to feel the love. In fact, they liked stealing glances and sending winks and smiles to each other. It made them feel like teenagers falling in love again.

Thanya and Thorn were next. Thron sat next to Tharn on the couch and Thanya sat on his lap.

San was the last to enter, staring at all the occupied spaces, looking for a place he could take.

Type smiled and stood up. He nudged Tharn to move put of the middle and to the side. "You can sit there."

San smiled softly and nodded. "Thanks." He gladly took his place next to Tharn, making the latter roll his eyes.

"Where will you sit?" Tharn questioned.

Type sent his boyfriend an evil smile and sat down on his lap, leaning against the arm of the couch. He wrapped his arms around Tharn's neck and turned back toward the movie.

Tharn wrapped his arms around his boyfriends waist and also turned toward the movie, a smile resting on his face.

----------

After the movie, San left with Tharn's parents to head to the store to take care of their business.

Thorn took Thanya to her piano lessons before heading to work.

Type had three afternoon classes that started at 1 but Tharn had earlier classes, so they didn't do much else that morning except sit with each other and watch movies or talked.

They were changing into their uniforms when Tharn spoke up. "Are you jealous of San?"

Type cleared his throat and turned away from his boyfriend. "Why would you think that?"

"Because all morning you seem to have been trying to be the nicest asshole to him."

Type scoffed. "What? No I haven't."

"Type, I know you."

Type glanced around the room, trying not to meet Tharn's gaze. This would be the perfect time to bring it up.

"Tharn, I want to ask you something." Type's expression dropped and seriousness made it ways across his face and eyes.

"What is it?" Tharn questioned, feeling the mood change suddenly.

"Before I ask, I want you to know that however you answer, I'll still love and trust you completely." Type took Tharn's hands in his and looked up at him. "What happened between San and you?"

Tharn was silent for a while. Type could see the small panic in Tharn's eyes and felt a bit guilty.

"I want you to know that I never lied about you being my first, in every aspect. But," He nodded his head slowly. "There was something between San and I, but not in the way you think. It is, always has been, and always will be a one sided thing. I will admit that, for a moment, years before I met you, I thought I could have wanted something with him. But I don't. Never did." He explained, feeling the need to be frantic about it like Type was going to walk out at any moment.

"He was the one who bought you the necklace, wasn't he?"

Tharn nodded. "I didn't know he was coming over last night. I wouldnt have brought you here if I knew."

Type chuckled softly and shook his head. "Tharn," he placed his hands on Tharn's face and gave him a gentle smile. "Okay. I believe you. I'm not angry and I understand why you didn't tell me at once. Thank you for not lying or trying to cover it up."

Tharn wrapped his arms around Type's waist and pulled him into a hug.

Type chuckled but hugged back just as tight. "Is that why you acting that way when I had the necklace and why you wanted me to go upstairs with you when San arrived yesterday?"

"I'm sorry." Tharn rested his head against Type's shoulder.

"Look, if you say that there's nothing and never was then okay. I believe you. We talked and we worked it out. Now we can move on." Type kissed Tharn's cheek and pulled back. "Now, let's go before you're late for class."

----------

Tharn's classes were nearly over. He had one more in a little over an hour, so, with his time to kill, he headed over to the music room.

There hadn't really been that many meetings recently and he never had a reason to go so it felt weird stepping into the room.

He hadn't played much music since he had met Type, and that wasnt Type's fault, but he did tell Tharn to never give up music.

He wanted to play more, and once he graduated he would be able to, but for now he was stuck writing his own songs and playing them in the confines of his room or the music room.

Hearing the door shut, Eve, who was sitting in the far corner of the room, looked up.

Seeing Tharn about a smile on her face as she jumped up. "Hey, I heard from Techno about Type. Everything good now?"

Tharn nodded with a small smile. "Yeah. I think so."

"That's good. So, what are you doing here?"

Tharn shrugged. "Thought I'd come and play some. Haven't been playing as much as I'd like. What about you?"

"I'm hiding out from this really cute guy in the hall. He's been sitting out there for about twenty minutes and hasn't left yet." She explained.

"Does he know you?"

"Kind of. We have class together and we talk sometimes. Except, now I like him, like a lot, and if he tries talking to me I might word vomit."

Tharn nodded slowly, understanding her pain. "Well, how about you keep my some company and tell me how you like my new song." He grabbed a guitar from one of the closest stands and sat in one of the chairs.

"Deal." Eve sat down with a wide and excited smile as Tharn cleared his throat and started drumming.

__________

Thoughts on this chapter?

Haha. I've been reading over the comments from last chapter and you guys are so funny. I'm sorry for making you think so much over one phrase. But you're right, I should have added "baby".