4

The next three days flew by quickly. They had multiple people sign up for the show, which meant Type had his work cut out for him.

He had messaged back and forth with Eve. He had given her the address of Sam's studio, so she could give it to the people participating in the show. He figured he would just take the pictures there instead of at school or somewhere else.

Since the music club was also performing, and Tharn and Eve were in charge of the photos, they were required to be there. 

Tharn sat on one of the couches in the back of the studio. He, once again, looked through pages of new music notes. He wanted to learn a new solo song to perform at the talent show.

Eve was chatting it up with Type, who was busy taking photos. He found some different costume pieces that he had people wear, or they would have brought their own. He instructed them on what poses he wanted them to make, and they would obey.

Type would take little glances at Tharn, who he hadn't spoken to since the day they met, well, ran into each other. He wanted to apologize, because, even though he put the blame on Tharn first, it was really his own fault for not watching where he was going. He felt bad, and didn't want to work with someone who was angry.

Tharn flipped through the music notes, pretending he wasn't listening to Eve and Type's conversation. 

"So, do you like own this studio, or rent it?" 

Type chuckled and shook his head. "No. A friend of mine owns it. He lets me use it, for free, from time to time."

"That's so cool. Is he like a professional photographer?" Eve questioned. 

Type scoffed. "He wishes." He shook his head. "No. Right now, he does wedding pictures and things like that. He has worked with a few celebrities before, though."

"So, I'm guessing he isn't in college anymore?" 

"No. He graduated two years ago.. That's sort of how we met, actually. When he started is last year in college, he had this big project for his final exam he was working on. He needed a model for pictures. I saw it online and reached out to him." Type explained. 

Tharn yawned loudly, feeling board from their conversation. He closed his book and adjusted himself so he was laying down on the couch. He hadn't got the best night sleep, and he was waiting to be the last one to get his pictures taken, so he closed his eyes for a little nap.

While Tharn slept, Type finished all of the pictures timely. 

When Tharn began to wake up, his eyes fluttered open. He wasn't exactly sure what woke him up, but he could take a guess that the loud voices had something to do with it. 

"Sam, I'm serious this time." 

"You always say that."

"Well, this is the last time I'm saying it. Don't involve other people either. He has nothing to do my decision. He's just some guy from school I'm working with." 

"You've never been the best liar, Type."

"Can you not stop? Haven't you played with me enough?"

"Me? You're the one who's being a tease. You say you're done with me, but you're still here, using my studio and sleeping in my apartment." 

"Don't think for a second that I used your apartment while you were gone. I haven't been up there since we ended it." 

Tharn groaned and rolled over, causing the two arguing men to stop. He let out a sigh and pushed himself to sit up on the couch.