57

Type stepped out of the station, wobbling a bit, needing to grab onto Tharn's arm to steady himself.

His heart was still pounding fast and his stomach was turning unkindly. He felt dizzy, like he was going to pass out. And he just wanted to cry.

It had been so long since he had told someone everything that truly happened with Sam. From the start, to the basic rape, to the hitting, to everything else, and he didn't exactly feel good.

He kept looking at Tharn to make sure he was okay, though. Tharn hadn't known half of those things until Type told them to the officer.

Type knew Tharn was understanding but the other stuff, but what about all of it? Would he see Type as too damaged and used now? Would he see Type as weak for feeling this way after just talking about it?

Type didn't have much time to think, though, since a few seconds later, he was running down the stairs and leaning over into bushes, throwing up his lunch.

Tharn had never been a big fan of vomit, but he quickly followed and comforted his boyfriend. He rubbed his back softly and played a bit with his hair.

He could hear Type sniffling quietly and seen a few tears running down the side of his face.

"Type?" Tharn crouched beside him, trying his hardest to ignore the vomit next to them.

He held onto Type's hand, rubbing the back of his hand with his thumb. He kissed the back of it and Type fell backward onto the ground, letting his tears fall as he sobbed hard.

Tharn quickly grabbed him, not wanting him to hurt himself too much.

He pulled Type onto his lap, in the middle of the sidewalk, and held him close.

He didn't say anything and just let Type cry it out until he was done as he rubbed his hand up and down his arm.

As he did so, Type gripped onto Tharn's clothes tightly, silently thanking him.

----------

Back at the apartment, Type fell back on the bed after brushing his teeth.

Tharn laid next to him, finding his hand that laid between them and wrapping his own around it.

"Would you like me to make you something to eat?" He questioned.

Type shook his head. He turned on his side and wrapped himself around Tharn's body as he got as close as possible.

He had been so stressed that he had thrown up. He didn't want to do anything right now until his stress washed away.

Except one thing.

"I just want to lay here with you for a minute."

Tharn didnt argue as he held him close. "You're probably exhausted from crying. You should probably sleep early tonight."

"I'll sleep right here then." He pressed his face into the crook of Tharn's neck, letting out a deep breath.

Tharn chuckled softly. "Okay."

----------

After laying together for a while, Tharn finally got up while Type laid down in bed.

He made dinner for the two of them, but put Type's in the fridge because he wasn't waking up anytime soon and Tharn didn't want to wake him, so he ate alone.