˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥when he accidentally hurts you

Start from the beginning

A hug wave of pain comes over you from the cramps and Todoroki took this as to turn the heat on his hand higher but he wasn't really paying attention to the heat level he was on so he accidentally turned the heat a little too high.

"*louad hiss* Owwww Todooo too hot too hottt!" Todoroki quickly turns his head to you seeing you in pain. He quickly moves his hand from your stomach, he felt awful that he accidentally burned you.

You didn't get a scar or anything so he was greatful if that. "M-my dearest apologies love I wasn't paying attention to the heat levels and-" "it's ok Sho it was an accident just never time pay attention next time".

Kirishima

You told Kirishima you were going away for the weekend and won't be back till Monday, he was sad that you had to leave be it will only be till Monday.

Well Monday came and Kirishima was stoked to see you. It couldn't contain himself, him tapping his foot and fingers in class.

"Hey dude you good" Denki whispers to Kirishima.

"Yes? No? I don't know, y/n is coming back and I can't wait to see her and I missed her" Kirishima whispers back.

"Kirishima and Denki do you two have something to say to the class?!" Aizawa said with glowing red eyes and his hair floating.

"N-no sir" Denki and Kirishima say with a scary look on their face "Then I suggest you PAY ATTENTION"

••• (this means time skip for now on idk if I'm gonna remember this but yeah😭)

Class was over and you just got in the dorms, you were about to go to your dorm room when you heard something.

"Y/NNN!!!" Kirishima was running towards you having his arms spread out to hug you, you turn around and smile and open your arms.

Kiri comes in full force that almost knocked you to the floor and bear hugs you.

"Wow you really missed me didn't you?" Giggles and hug him tightly back.

"He'll yeah I missed you!" Kiri hugs you tighter...like a bit too tight.

"K-kiri I-I can't breathe you're- you're hugging m-e...too tight..." you say like you were running out of oxygen.

"O-oh sorry bae" and he let's go.

Such a sweet boy❤️

⚡️Denki⚡️

Your POV

Me and Denki were just about to binge watch a new anime show he found but we forgot the snack and drinks. Denki said he'll get the snacks and drinks and will be back soon from the store.

I was starting to get sleepy while Denki was at the store so why not take a nap while he does his thing. 10 minutes later Denki came back I didn't hear him come back because obviously I was sleeping.

No ones POV

Denki  came back with the snacks and drinks and drinks in hand with a exciting look on his face to watch this anime with you while you had time off from your singing career stuff.

Denki noticed you were sleeping so he did little baby shuffling things with his feet (y'all know what I'm talking about right💀).

"Hey sunshine nugget wake up we gonna watch the show together" Denki said and went out to touch you. Once he touched your shoulder he accidentally shocked you.

"OUCH" you shot up from the electrocution that Denki just gave you and it hurt like a bitchhhh.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry baby cakes I didn't mean to!" He panicked and seeing if he left a scratch on you.