Mistletoe

"Wake up, baby" you hear, fluttering open your eyes to see Bellatrix standing in front of you.
"Hey," you say sleepily, reaching out to touch her. She comes over and gives you a little kiss, but doesn't sit down.
"I got you something," she says, pulling out a wrapped box from behind her back.
"Ooo what is it?" you ask, excitedly taking the box from her. 
"Open it".
"And so soon before Christmas".
"Well actually," she begins as you open the box and take out its contents, "I was thinking you could wear it on Christmas. If you like it". You take out a stunning, green silk dress.
"Bella, it's beautiful. Thank you, I love it!"
"Try it on" she urges. You get up from the bed.
"Turn around," you tell her.
"What the fuck, I'm your wife".
"I just want it to be a big reveal. Turn around".
"Fine". She rolled her eyes but turned around.
"Ready!" you call a minute later. The dress is soft and light, and the color brings out your eyes. It makes you feel both elegant and sexy.
"I was right," Bella says with a smirk, "I knew you would look gorgeous". You blush and she comes over to you. She looks you up and down, then outlines your jaw with her finger.
"Do you want to know why else I bought it for you?" she asks, and you nod, "to take it off of you".
"Fuck, Bella".
"I intend to" she jokes. She slips off your dress, and the silk comes off easily. She kisses you aggressively and pushes you against the bed, then pushes you down. Getting on top of you, she kisses you more, then moves down to your jaw, which she puts a line of bites on. Casting a spell up towards the ceiling, a spring of mistletoe soon sprouts out.
"The tradition is only kissing under the mistletoe," you joke.
"That's the first thing we change when we take over the world," she says, then her voice drops,
"You gonna beg for it?" she whispers seductively in your ear.
"Please" you moan, her hands roaming down to your panties. She moves herself down to your legs and hits the inside of your thighs gently so you open them.
"I want to eat you out until your dripping cum" she says, making you even wetter.
"Bellatrix...please" you moan again. She laughs softly, her power over you evident. She rubs the inside of your thighs aggressively, then leaves a trail of little bite marks. You can feel yourself get wetter the closer she gets to your folds.
"Does that feel good, baby?" she asks as she gently bites down on your clit. A jolt of both pain and pleasure moves throughout your body, and you whimper in response. As her tongue moves fast inside of you, you feel your legs shake at the pleasure. Speeding up and moving her tongue in and out of you, she adds her fingers one by one. She pumps them hard, then scissors them.
"You're about to finish, aren't you?" she teases. She makes her movements faster, and you do finish. She licks her fingers which are covered with your cum. "You taste so good, deary," she tells you, laying down on your chest.
"I love the dress you got me but you taking it off was really the best part"

Authors note: just some random smut I felt like writing! Enjoy!