Literally Just Smut

You woke up, turning around to see that Bellatrix was still sleeping. You watched as the sun hit her face, the light brightening up her curls. She stirred a few minutes later. Bored without her and desperate to wake her up, you kissed her forehead. You began to move a hand slowly down her body, starting at her shoulder, moving down past her breasts and stomach, until you got to her hip.

She opened her eyes, smiling up at you.
"Well good morning to you too, kitten," she teased.
"I missed you," you told her.
She laughed. "I can tell. Is there something you want?" she asked, nodding her head to where your hand was.
You nodded. "Mhm," was your only response before kissing her.

Your lips collided into hers, filled with passion. You swiped her teeth with your tongue, and she allowed you entrance into her mouth. She moaned softly as you explored her mouth, making you kiss her even deeper. As you kissed, you moved together in harmony, feeling her body between your legs.

She had one hand on your waist, and with the other, she went up to your shirt to take it off. You stopped the kiss and put her hand back at her side.
"No, my dear. I'm in charge this morning," you told her.
"Are you, kitten?" she asked playfully.
"Yes, and you're going to be good for me and do what I say, aren't you?"

She nodded, but that wasn't enough. "Use your words," you pressed.
"I'll be good for you, mommy," she moaned out as you kissed her neck.
"That's my girl," you praised, your lips not moving from her skin. You bit her neck gently at the spot you knew she liked, granting you another moan.

You bit harder, making her louder.
"Right there," she encouraged, her voice breathy. You nibbled at the spot, then moved back to her lips. You kissed her, then bit down on her bottom lip, drawing blood.
"Fuck," she gasped out, the red blood on her lips.
"I know you like that, don't you?"

She nodded, as you licked up the copper tasting blood off her lips. You smirked at her slow breathing, then grabbed her throat in your hands, squeezing down gently.
"Such a pain kink," you teased in reaction to her loud moan.
"Just fuck me already," she begged, her impatience giving you more dominance.
"Didn't I say I'm in charge?"
"Yes, mommy," she said, and you squeezed a little bit more, "I'm sorry".

You nodded in satisfaction, easing your grip on her neck.
"Good girl. I'm going to tease you as much as I want". You kissed back at her neck, nibbling her sweet spot. Hardly breaking the connection, you took off her black lace nightgown. Once she was only in her panties, you looked down at her gorgeous body, especially her full breasts.
"I have such a sexy wife," you complimented, your voice low and husky.

She blushed. "So do I".
"You can sweet talk me all you want, dear, but I'm still gonna tease you," you told her, making her roll her eyes in fake annoyance. You kissed down her collarbone but quickly got to her breasts because she was hot and you were too impatient to take it slow. You scraped your teeth over her over of her nipples, making her moan out in pain and pleasure.

"See? I know my baby girl loves the pain," you murmured, doing the same thing on the other side and getting the same reaction. You kissed her the rest of the way down her body, getting to her soaking panties. You smirked, but she cut you off before you could tease her.
"Please just fucking touch me. I want you," she begged.
"I can tell, love," you said, fingering the outside of her panties.

You took them down her legs with your teeth, her breathing slowed. You went back up to kiss her eager lips.
"I love you," you whispered in between kisses.
"I love you, baby," she told you, and you grinded your hips against her. You kissed at her neck, making the marks you had made before darker. As she moaned, you pushed two fingers inside of her without warning.

"Fuck you're so good," she moaned out, her strangled moans turning you on. You scraped your teeth over the skin of her neck, then kissed her lips passionately. You enveloped her lips in yours, hearing her moans in between kisses as you moved faster and deeper inside of her. You added a third finger, curving them deeply.
"Oh, y/n, I'm so close," she said, making you go faster.

You fingered her through her shaking orgasm, peppering kisses all over her face. Once she was done, you laid down next to her.
"You're really good at that," she told you as you played with her hair.
You blushed. "I'm glad you approved," you joked. She rolled her eyes jokingly, and you got out of bed.

"You're good too," you told her, walking in front of the bed towards the bathroom. Before you got there, your wife got up, her naked body swaying as she walked.
"I know you think so, darling," she closed the space between you, pushing you against the wall behind you. She had one hand on your throat, and the other on your wrist, pinning you.

You gasped at her force, and she leaned in to whisper in your ear. "Sometimes I like it when you're dominant, but I have to put you in your place," she nibbled at your ear, "don't I kitten?"
Your breathing had slowed because of her proximity and her strong, aggressive hands on your body.
You nodded. "Yes, Bella".
"That's my good girl," she purred. She took off your clothes quickly, and you could tell she wasn't in the mood to tease much, as impatient as you had been.

She kissed you deeply, her eager tongue exploring your mouth in a matter of seconds. Once you broke apart, she kissed and nibbled the skin down your body, making you moan with pleasure.
"God, I love it when you do that," you told her.
"I know, you're so wet for me. I'm the only one who makes you feel like that, kitten?" she asked once she was on the floor in front of you.

"Yes, only you Bella," you said. She smiled in satisfaction and leaned in to lick your folds. You felt a shiver down your spine with desire, relieved that the anticipation was over. She placed on hand on your inner thigh, rubbing it and added to your pleasure. She moved her tongue deeper, licking up your wetness.
"You taste so sweet for me, darling," she complimented, biting her lip seductively. You didn't have time to say anything since she only stopped for a moment, her tongue moving towards your heat again. You moaned at the contact, her building you up closer to your peak.

"Oh my god, Bella," you moaned, just as she made you reach your high. She moved her hand from your wrist to stable your shaking legs. She licked your cum as it dripped down your legs, standing back up once you had finished. She kissed you gently, her mouth tasting of you.
"That's my pretty wife," she said adorably, pushing a strand of sweaty hair out of your face. You smiled, kissing her forehead.
"We should get ready," you said after a moment.
"For what?" she asked, kissing your neck, "there's nothing I'd rather do".

Authors note: I swear this chapter was supposed to have a plot