Azkaban

TW: sexual assault, murder, blood

You were shook awake. Time to break out, you thought.
"Get up," a gruff voice said. You turned around to see that it wasn't your wife, but that Azkaban guard. Bellatrix was still asleep beside you.

"What's happening?" you asked, filled with fear.
"Don't you dare speak," he whisper yelled, pulling out a wand and pushing it against your throat, "wake her up, and you're dead".
You smirked. "Aw, are you scared of my wife?"
Without replying, he grabbed your arm and forced you out of the cell.

"I thought we would die together!" you protested.
"Who said I'm killing you?" he asked annoyed. He brought you into an interrogation room, containing a grey table with a chair on either side. The blank walls were as depressing as dementors. He shoved you into a chair, then sat in the one on the other side of the table.

"Then why am I here?" you asked.
"I'm giving you a chance to redeem yourself," he explained.
"And why would you do that?"
"Because I know you aren't evil. Deep down inside of you is some innocent little girl who was forced into all of this. Am I right?" his tone was cocky, annoying the crap out of you.

"Please. Don't act like you know me," you scoffed.
"Why are you with her?" he asked, "why did you decide to marry her, but why did you decide to date her in the first place?"
You sighed. He had the same impression of you that every other man had. "Because I loved her the moment I saw her," you told him, "I was drawn to her. She's beautiful and-"

He cut you off. "So it's sex appeal?"
You rolled your eyes. "Isn't that a little personal?"
"This is an interrogation," he pointed out.
"Well, if you let me finish I was going to say that I fell in love with her the moment I saw her. We just had this connection and we were drawn to each other. She's smart and caring and protective-"

Once again, he cut you off of your rant. "So protective that she got you thrown in Azkaban?" he challenged.
"You got me thrown in Azkaban," you countered, which was true.
"All I'm saying is that if you didn't constantly go along with her murders, you wouldn't be here," he insisted.
"Why does everyone always assume I'm some sweet, innocent baby!" you yelled in exasperation, "I'm not!"

He shrugged. "I think everyone just knows Bellatrix better than you do. We aren't blinded by her charm," he stated. You rolled your eyes, about to argue with him, but suddenly he put his hand on top of yours.
"Get off of me!" you exclaimed, pulling your hand away.
"Don't you want to get out of here?" he asked, "if you do something for me, I can do something for you".

"I'm leaving!" you rush out of your chair.
"To go where?" he yelled.
"Back to my cell. It doesn't matter just away from you". As you were getting towards the door, he moved quickly across the room in one stride. He grabbed your wrist, pinning you against the wall.
"I think you need to learn some respect," he said, poison in his voice.

"Let me go!" you yelled, but he put his hand over your mouth.
"Maybe I was wrong about you, you are a little bitch," he sneered. You tried to wriggle out of his grip, but you couldn't. "Can't do anything without your little wifey to protect you, isn't that right? You're powerless," he spat. Since you couldn't really do anything, you hit the wall with your back, trying to make noise.

He put his hand on your knee, then slowly moved it up your thigh. This is it, you thought in despair. Your hatred for him was pulsing through your veins when you heard a yell.
"GET YOUR FILTHY FUCKING HANDS OFF MY WIFE," Bellatrix shrieked, anger in her eyes and her dagger out, ready to fight. Tears of relief flooded your eyes.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," he said, backing up and putting his hands up, "calm down. I was just having a little bit of fun".
"Fun!" she exclaimed, moving closer towards him, "raping women is your idea of fun, huh? Clearly she wasn't having fun, not like you gave a fuck". She backed him up until he hit the wall, fear in his eyes.

"Please, no," he begged, "let me go". He screamed as she pressed his dagger against his neck. Beads of blood came out, and you saw the absolute delight in her eyes.
"Give me one good reason why I should let you go," she challenged.
"I was gonna let her go, I swear," he insisted. She narrowed her eyes at him, she knew he was lying.

She shook her head in disgust, then plunged the knife through his flesh. He fell to the ground, dead. Blood pooled around him, and she laughed evilly. As relieved as you were, you started sobbing.
"Oh my baby," she turned to you and held you up since your legs felt weak. She stroked your hair, kissing the top of your head.

"You're not mad I killed him, are you?" she asked.
You shook your head. "Of course not. You saved me, Bells," you said, snuggling into her body.
"What the fuck is this?" she exclaimed, taking your wrists in her hand. They were all bruised up from his tight grip.

"He was holding me down and," you began, but she cut you off.
"It's okay, I don't want you to have to relive it," she said, kissing your wrists gently, "I just want you to feel better".
"Can we go home?" you asked.
"Of course we can, love. I promise to heal you all up, okay?"
You nodded, and she planted another kiss on your head. "How do we get out of here?"

"No one stopped me when I walked down the hall to this room. We'll be fine, I promise I'll protect you".
You nodded. "I love you, Bells".
"I love you too, baby," she said, rubbing your back comfortingly, "now let's go so we can finally have that day in bed".

Authors note: this was based off of a few requests I got! If anyone does have requests, feel free to comment them <3