My Valentine

"Happy Valentine's Day, baby," said Bellatrix. You had just woken up, and you roll over in the bed to face her. She strokes your hair, and you kiss her on the forehead.
"Happy Valentine's Day," you say happily, snuggling into her. She snuggled with you for a minute, then got up, making you pout.
"I have to give you your present," she insisted.
"Continue," you joke, and she laughs. Her laugh is beautiful, and you love it. Her hair looks especially crazy since she just woke up, but you hope for the chance to mess it up even more. She got a box out of the closet, and a single red rose. She walked back over to you to sit on the bed next to you.
"Open," she told you, handing the box to you. Her eyes were alight with excitement, and she held onto the rose. It was a pretty black velvet, and you opened it to reveal a necklace. Not just any necklace, but it was an emerald pennant on a gold chain. It matched your wedding ring.
"Bella! This is amazing," you said, and she moved behind you to put the necklace on you. It was cold, and she kissed your neck after she put it on. You got up to look in the mirror.
"It looks great on you," she said, smiling.
"Thank you so much, it's beautiful," you told her, kissing her on the lips.
"I think I might keep this rose," she told you, playing with it around the thorns.
"I made you cookies! Do you want me to go get them?" you asked. She shook her head.
"They sound great but I think I'd rather have something that tastes even better," she whispered.
"And what might that be?" you asked, fully knowing what she meant. She smirked, then kissed you again. She pushed you back down on the bed and climbed on top of you. Her lips met yours again, kissing you deeply, her tongue exploring your mouth. You moaned softly into her lips, making her kiss you harder. Once you broke apart, she moved quickly to kiss your jawline. She kissed you up to your ear, biting down on it.
"I love you," she whispered, making you melt.
"I love you too," you told her, and she kissed your smiling lips. She moved down to your neck, biting and leaving marks. You had to admit, you loved it when she marked you as hers.
"Fuck," she groaned.
"What's wrong," you ask, brow wrinkling in concern.
"You still have your clothes on," she said. You laughed.
"You're good at taking them off quickly," you encouraged.
"I am," she said with a smirk. She kissed you excitedly, moving her hands down to the bottom of your nightgown. She pulled it off, then threw it to the floor. She took off the thong you were wearing, then sat on you so she was straddling you. She kissed at your neck again, and you began to take off the black robe she was wearing. You pulled the tie and smirked when you saw she was naked underneath.
"Have you been waiting for this?" you asked her.
"Yes," she whispered seductively, making you feel things just from her voice. She moved down to kiss your breasts, and you put your hand on her back, pulling her close. You moaned loudly, feeling a mix of pleasure and pain as she but your nipples lightly. She laughed and went up to face you. She put a hand on your neck, choking you gently.
"You like that don't you?" she asked roughly.
"Yes Bella," you moaned.
"Good girl". She went back down on you, moving all the way down your body until she reached your clit. You moaned the moment her tongue came into contact with you. She pushed her tongue deep inside of you, and her hands were busy rubbing your thighs hard.
"How's that feel?" she asked in between licking your clit, her tongue covered in your wetness.
"So good Bella, don't stop," you begged. She smiled, biting down on your clit. You groaned.
"You taste so good," she whispered. She licked you again, then teased two fingers in your entrance.
"Please, make me cum," you begged. She went back up to look you in the eyes, then commanded you to open your mouth. You did what she said, and she put her two fingers in your mouth.
"Good kitten," she said, taking them out and kissing you passionately. You felt the world melt away with her kiss. Time stopped, and it was just you and her, your hands in her hair, messing it up even more. Without warning, she pushed her fingers inside your clit. You let out a loud gasp, and she begins to pump them in and out.
"Fuck," you moan, and she kisses your forehead. You feel her fingers scissor inside of you. She adds a third, curving it to hit your spot. Your legs were shaking.
"You're about to cum, aren't you?" Bellatrix asked, her voice seductive. Before you could answer her, you felt your walls tighten around her fingers. She licked your cum up before laying down on top of you.
"You're amazing," you told her, tanging your fingers in her hair again.
"We're gonna do this all day," she told you.

Authors note: I am so sorry this is late!!