Snape's Crush

"They should be here in a few minutes," you said to Bellatrix. You and her were waiting for the Death Eaters to arrive for your meeting.
"Which means we have a little time," she said, smirking.
"Your mind!" you joked, but she kissed you to shut you up.

Her kiss was passionate, and she pushed you back on the couch, pinning your shoulders down. She flicked her tongue across your mouth, and you immediately gave her access. Her body was pressed against yours, and your hands wrapped around her neck, pulling her closer.

You moved your hands down her body, staring at her shoulders, moving over her corset, and going down to her ass. You moaned as her tongue moved deeper inside your mouth. You could feel her smirk, and things were getting really heated when you heard the sound of footsteps behind you.

"Damn it," Bella said, rolling her eyes at the interruption. She got off of you so you could get up, and turning around you saw that Snape had interrupted you. Poor Snape, it's always him, you thought.

"Sorry to interrupt," he said, but he didn't seem to care.
"You're early Severus. Thought you might suck up to your masters?" Bellatrix joked, and you tried hard to suppress your laughter.

"I need to talk to you," he told her, but you noticed his eyes flick to you.
"Go ahead," Bella said, her tone bored.
"I meant y/n," he insisted. You looked at Bella, but surprisingly, she agreed.
"I'll be in the dining room," she said, walking away, "come in when you're done," she looked at you more than Snape.

"So, what's up?" you asked, patting the seat on the couch next to you. He joined you but looked uncomfortable.
"Y/n, as you know, I've been around you and Bellatrix a lot lately," he began, and you nodded to agree, "and to be honest, I despise the relationship".

"What?" you asked, laughing at how absurd he sounded.
"I care for you y/n," he said seriously, looking you in the eyes for the first time since the conversation started.

"Snape, I love Bellatrix," you told him.
"That relationship is toxic. She doesn't deserve you, she's an insane killer".
"Believe it or not Snape, I'm a killer too, and so are you".
"But she's much worse. I can treat you better, I know I can," he insisted.

"There is no 'better'. She's the love of my life, I don't care how crazy she is. I love every single part of her".
"Before you say no, I have one more thing," he pressed.
"What is it?"
"She constantly mentions your sex life in public, and I see how uncomfortable it makes you," you could tell he felt awkward mentioning that.
"Oh god, Snape. Its funny, I really don't mind".
"Which is my point! You constantly suppress your feelings".
"I- I'm so done with this conversation. Our relationship is business only. Meaning I tell you what to do and you do it. Understand?"
"Yes. Just know if you ever want to be treated better, I'm here".

You shook your head and walked into the dining room. He followed you, and once you got in, you saw that the rest of the Death Eaters were already there.
"Hello," you said calmly, standing at the head of the table with Bellatrix.
"Come on," she said to you, grabbing you by the arm and pulling you towards the back of the room, "we'll start in a moment," she called back to your followers.

"What did he say?" she asked once you were on the other side of the room.
"Um," you thought about lying for a second, but decided against it, "Snape hit on me. He said that he could treat me better and that you don't deserve me because you're crazy. I rejected him, obviously, because I love you and I don't agree with what he said".

You took a deep breath, waiting for her to explode. Surprisingly, she didn't. She placed a hand on your shoulder and looked you in the eyes.
"Thank you for telling me. For the record, I love you too". She kissed you quickly, then walked back over to the table.

Huh, you thought but walked back a moment later. You sat next to her, in the second chair at the head of the table. On the side next to you was Snape.
"First, I want Severus to tell us how things are going at Hogwarts," she said, and the rest of the Death Eaters looked at him, waiting for him to begin.

"So far, my lord, I'd say that your plans are going quite well," he began, but you stopped listening. Bella placed a hang on your leg, rubbing just above your knee. You stayed "focused" on Snape, hoping she wouldn't do anything else. She had other plans.

Her hand moved up to your thighs, and if you weren't paying attention before, you definitely weren't now. You looked over at Bella and she looked engaged in what he was saying, and no one else would know what was happening.

Her hand moved under your skirt, and you had to suppress a gasp. She started playing with your clothed folds, making you bit your lip so you wouldn't moan.

She pushed your panties to the side and you bit your lip harder. The taste of blood filled your mouth, which you knew that if you were alone, her and her blood kink would love.

You had to fight to keep your eyes open, wishing to close them out of pleasure. Snape was still talking about god knows what at this point. Everyone still seemed interested, including Bella, who was purposely avoiding eye contact with you.

Her hands began to finger your folds. She leaned over to your ear.
"So wet, just how your master likes it," she whispered quietly so no one else could hear. You felt shivers down your spine.

"Are you listening?" Snape asked, annoyed.
"Yes Severus," she said, rolling her eyes, "even if I wasn't, what would you do about it?" He didn't know what to say to that, but he continued talking.

Bellatrix pushed on finger deeper inside of you, making you bit your lip even harder. She pumped it in and out a few times, then put in another. She pushed another finger in, and curved them both to hit your g-spot. The urge to moan was hard to fight, and you knew you would get her back later.

You gave her a look of lust, hoping she would realize she was about to make you cum. She gave a small nod, moving her fingers faster. You felt yourself cum, and she smirked.
"How's that for treating you better?" she whispered, and you felt butterflies in your stomach.

"Masters, are you listening?" Snape asked again, and you honestly forgot he was speaking.
"Severus, shut the fuck up. I know what you did," Bellatrix said aggressively, which turned you on again.

"My- my lord?" he asked, trying to seem innocent.
"Cut the crap, I told her everything," you said. The other Death Eaters looked confused, but you didn't care.

"Imperio!" Bella shouted, pointing her wand at him.
"Are you going to kill him?" you asked her.
"Not quite yet. I want his death to be slow and painful," she said.

She walked out of the room and you followed her, telling the other followers you would be back in a moment. She brought him downstairs, into the basement. She tied him up in a chair.

"H- how long are you keeping me here?" he asked, his eyes rapidly scanning the room.
"Until I want to kill you," she told him, walking out of the room with you trailing behind her.

"Not gonna lie, Snape is lucky. Getting tied up by you".
She laughed. "Don't worry, I can tie you up later," she joked.
"I'm still not over what you just did under the table," you told her.
"I know you liked that," she said, moving in to kiss the side of your face.

Authors note: do you all ever just think about Bellatrix 25/8? For some reason, I couldn't stop thinking about that one Malfoy Manor scene at the end of Deathly Hallows Part 1. You know that one part where she's like...walking? It's so sexy with her and her corset and her evil laugh jsksksjd anyway I'm done.