Rulers

Tw: this is a blanket tw from now on. You and Bella are murderers trying to take over the world so. I won't write anything gory ever, just mentions of death and torture.

You're sitting on the couch, reading the newspaper, which has you and Bella on the first page. The beginning of the article celebrates the death of Voldemort, but the cheery tone doesn't last. It goes on to talk about how you and Bella killed him, and how the world, both Wizarding and Muggle, are no safer than they were before. It goes on to mention that unlike Voldemort, you both don't hesitate to cross Muggle lines, to interfere in their world. Lastly, it says the Ministry is on the hut for you both. Yeah right, you think.
"Bella, look," you call as she walks into the living room, "we're famous".
"Actually, dear, I prefer infamous," she says with a laugh as walks to the couch and sits beside you. She takes a hold of your face and begins to kiss you aggressively and passionately. You feel breathless and you moan into her lips until she pulls away.
"So I was thinking we need to talk about our plan," you begin.
"You always want to talk," she groans, her hands moving to your shirt.
"Bella! When were you thinking you wanted to kill Harry Potter?"
"About 18 years ago," she jokes. You pout, "the sooner the better, I guess".
"Well, I want to celebrate our first kill. Can we just go to Paris tomorrow? Please?"
"Fine, you know you're the only one I relent for".
"Then we can come back next week and kill"'.
"I can't wait, baby. I also can't wait to fuck you in Paris".
"Is that the only thing you're excited for?" you joke.
"Of course not. Just one of them," she said, using her finger to move your face up so she could kiss you again.

"You will address us as 'my lords'. Any questions?" you say to the room of Death Eaters.
"We are your rulers now. We are more powerful than Voldemort. We will not hesitate to kill," said Bellatrix. The Death Eaters look around, startled, but don't say a word.
"Our first mission is killing Harry Potter. We will do so a week from tomorrow," you tell them.
"My-my lords," began Wormtail, meekly, "if I may... shouldn't we kill him as soon as possible?"
"How DARE you question us!" yelled Bella. She pointed her wand at him and yelled "Crucio". He shook and yelled, but she relented after a moment.
"Now," said Bella, "you will never question us again, will you?"
"N-no, my lords," he said, meeker than before.
"Severus," you barked, and he looked up, "you've been keeping tabs on Potter, have you not?"
"Yes my lord. He went back to the muggle family after Voldemort was killed. He's back at the Dursley's, and he's alone".
"Perfect. Thank you, Severus".
"When we kill him, come as back up. You know his habits, you've been watching him for years," says Bella.
"Of course, my lord. I'll be there".
"I think that's all we needed to go over. We'll be in Paris this week, then we'll meet at the Dursley's about midnight a week from tomorrow. Now, everyone go, I want to fuck my wife on the table". You gasp. Any side conversations the death eaters were having come to a stop. Severus turns beet red.
"Bella!" you yell, embarrassed.
"It's just the truth, dear". Luckily, that did the trick in clearing the room, and you were alone after a moment. She backed you up so you were against the table. She grabbed your face and looked you in the eye intently. The gaze was intense, and you felt filled with love for her.
"I can tell you want me," she teases. You nodded and kissed her. You can feel her tongue push its way into your mouth and she holds you as you back up more against the table, holding your head as you lay down. She climbs on top of you and strips off your dress, her concentration making you smile.
"Look at you. All wet underneath me," she said. Damn, her voice is practically enough to finish me, you think. If there was one thing you couldn't get enough of, it was her sexy voice.
"Fuck, Bella". She laughed again, loving the power she has over you. She kissed you down your body, each one sending shivers through your body. She went down further, gently biting on to your clit. You groan, and she digs her tongue deeper inside of you.
"You taste so good," she said, making you blush. The wetter you get the more she licks you. She stops after a moment, getting back on top of you and moving up to kiss your lips. You kiss her back hungrily, then she reaches to the side to get her wand. She plays with it in her hand for a minute, biting the tip of the wand gently.
"Bella," you beg. She laughed.
"Deary, I'd love to finish you," she drawled, and you wriggled underneath her. She looked you in the eyes one more time, then went back down to your clit. She teased your open with the wand tip, and your panting grew louder. She plunged it further inside of you, and you let out a loud gasp.
"So loud for me today...you know I like that," she said seductively, which made you even louder. You arched your back, which made what she was doing feel even better, pumping her wand in and out faster.
"You're about to cum, aren't you?" she asked, and you did a moment later.
"Oh my god," you said, panting, laying down on the table. She rubbed her finger under your jaw in a comforting manner.
"Wasn't that fun," she teased, kissing you gently on the forehead.

Authors note: hey Bellatrix hoes! Hope you liked this chapter, next is gonna be in Paris!