Capitolo 9 - One shot~

"Give in to me, Mama, " he growled pushing my panties to the side.

I could feel his Grey-sliver eyes piercing deeply through me.

He was enjoying this.

And I hated it so much that I was doing the same.

Moans parted my lips while my head leaned back as Raffaele's fingers grazed my throbbing clit.

"Fuck, Raffaele, " I groaned hearing a snicker in return.

"Tell me what you want, Glowana, " His other hand glide up towards my rare end giving it a real hard squeeze.

Digging my teeth into my bottom lip, afraid of what I was going to say I flinched at the feeling of Raffaele's finger teasing me.

"Tell me, Mama, " he says once again. His soft lips gradually found their way onto my coca bean skin.

"Fucccck..mee, " I murmured under my breath.

A devilishly handsome smile formed on Raffaele's face making me shudder.

"Oh as how much I want to Glowana I cannot, " Raffaele says as he drew his body away from mine.

"Not at least now, " he chuckled bringing his fingers to his lips as he sucked my essence of them.

How dare he play with me like that.

"And before you ask why I would least like to show how easy it is for me to make you vulnerable, sexually, " Raffaele declared.

" I do not just want your body, Glowana trusts me. I want all of you, your heart, body, and soul for you are for someday going to be my queen, my donna, " he started staring down at my lips.

Leaning forward his lips grasped mine making me embrace openly into his.

"Your body responds to me and only me and hopefully one day your heart will, " he smiles making me flood with butterflies.

Fuck. Why am I feeling such things?

"But for now I've got business to do and while so I will allow you to be able to walk around the estate, " he instructed licking his lips.

"But remember Glowana, You belong to me and only me. If a man so as lay a finger on I'll have their heads as ornaments," he declared, placing a kiss on my lips.

His hands grazed against my cheek before he left the room leaving me in confusion. God, why does it have to be me of all people?

I was just a normal girl who wanted nothing but financially stable life. And instead, I got this?

Gathering myself I decided after a while of thinking that I shouldn't keep myself cooped up in this room.

Stepping out of the room and walking around the estate I couldn't help but notice how big and scary this place is. and what do I mean by scary you ask? Well, guards are holding big guns at every post. There are also half-naked girls laughing and entertaining these vulgar men.

The men who weren't guarding just sat around drinking and laughing while holding tightly to their half-naked woman.

I tried my best not to make eye contact with them because it would seem that those men do not look like the type to be woman-friendly. So taking a step back to turn around so I would go by un notice a sudden whistle came before a deep-voiced hollered.

"That's some sweet piece of ass ain't that, Bosco?"

He's not talking about me, right?

Proceeding to walk, another shout made me halt in my movements.