Capitolo 17 - Fücking Problems...

GLOWANA

"Oh!" I gasped feeling his fingers tease my sensitive clit.

Raffaele placed himself between my thighs while his mouth and hands had their way with me.

"Mama," he breathes before running his tongue along with my chest.

Raffaele growled as he pulled the top of my dress down along with my bra exposing my breast.

His tongue snaked its way onto my nipples making my back arch.

Closing my thighs at such a sudden sensation only for Raffaele to tear my thighs apart.

"Keep them open," he growls pressing his thumb harshly against my clit.

"Fuc-!" My words were quickly cut off by Raffaele's finger thrusting itself deeply side me.

"So fucking tight, Mama," he rumbled his voice sounded so raspy and needy causing my body to react to him.

"I'm going to give you what you need," he began his other hand groping my breasts.

"You want my dick, right? You want me to stretch this tight pussy, sì" he grunted cupping my pussy.

His hand that was on my breast immediately gripped onto my hips placing it down.

"Don't run, Mama," he rasped.

"No more playing this cat and mouse game okay?" he spoke thrusting his finger into me again but this time adding another digit.

"Uhhh!" I moaned placing my hands on his shoulders and clutching them.

"Tell me you want it Glow," he insisted. I closed my eyes to focus on the pleasurable movements of his fingers.

"Tell me, Mama!" he grunts lightly pinching my clit.

"Uh- Yes!" I screamed. Slowly opening my eyes meeting with Raffaele's.

My stomach tightened when the most horrifyingly yet beautiful smile formed on his lips.

"Raff-"

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Cazzo! Ucciderò il figlio di puttana dietro Quella porta!" Raffael yelled angrily as he pulled away from me but not before placing a hard, soul-devouring kiss on my lips.

Fuck! I'm gonna kill the son of a bitch behind that door!

He pulled the sheets towards me, covering me before he placed the same fingers he had in me between his lips.

I watched as he sucked his fingers as though they were the most delicious thing on earth.

"Don!" a man's voice called behind the door.

He winked at me before getting up and then making his way over to the door.

_______

THIRD POV.

"What?!" Raffaele growled. He finally was going to fuck the daylights of Glowana.