Capitolo 13 - Moving fast.

GLOWANA

It's been about 2 weeks since I hadn't heard from Raffaele and to be honest with myself I miss him.

I know I shouldn't miss my captor but I kind of do and it's crazy. I hope he isn't hurt by whatever business he is doing.

Dammit, I really shouldn't be worrying about a guy who kidnapped me instead I should be trying to escape.

And I mean over these two weeks me and Nora had gotten close since she had no other person to talk to.

Raffaele had scared anyone into talking to me.
They only listened and bid to my needs, like when I'm hungry or thirsty.

I sighed looking up at a very concentrated Nora who seemed very interested in her book.

"What is it this time?" She mumbled flipping her book page.

"When is your brother coming back?" I asked which felt like the 20th time since he left.

"Oh my God, if you missed him so much, just say that," she huffs.

"I do not I'm just curious and wonder if I should take you on that offer you said about helping me escape," I prompt making her place her book down.

"I did say something like that but I kinda was only trying to make my brother mad," Nora shrugged taking a sip of her water.

"And also even if I did help you escape my brother would find you so fast it'll be as if you never left,"

"He's obsessed and possessive of you, Glow," she explained making me roll my eyes.

Sure, Raffaele claimed to himself that I was his but I never did.

And If he were to come back and meet me gone and the money I'm in debt to him paid.

I don't think he would really go through hell to find me.

The only thing tying me to him is my debt to pay him and I will pay him.

I already have a plan for how.

I have to remind myself to ignore the good chemistry I and Raffaele has because the truth is-

He can't be mine and I won't be his.

My life and his life are two completely different things.

"And here I thought you were becoming friends with me," I shrugged. Nora scoffed crossing her legs as she leaned forward.

"You really wanna escape?" She questioned her eyes narrowing at me as if trying to see if I was bullshitting.

"Yes," I replied quickly staring back at her, our eyes connected as I ignore the faint thought of me liking the thought of being here with Raffaele.

She chuckled leaning back before waving a guard over.

"Prendimi un biglietto di prima classe per New York e contanti americani," she instructed in her native tongue before staring back at me.