Capitolo 8 - Getting riled up

RAFFAELE

"What the fuck are you doing? " I yelled pulling my sister into a vacant room.

"I'm just trying to help the girl out you can't keep her here against her will, " she replied.

What load for bullshit.

"Nora, stop bullshitting me, " I growled. Does she think I'm dumb?
She stood there for a while looking at me, no analyzing me.

It's what everyone in my family was trained to do to analyze people.

"I was just seeing if I could get you riled up and see what this girl means to you and it seems she's quite different from your normal type, " she chuckled.

"You know I hated it when you in my business, "

" But brother if you plan on keeping her I'll just have you know that Aunt Vivian said she'll be visiting in a few days and you know how she feels about-" Eleonora paused thinking as though she's trying to pick out her words.

"Colored people," she eased out. Shit. I forgot my aunt.

That woman can be hell on her own. But she knows not to cross her boundaries ever since I made an example of her husband.

"So? I'm the fucking head of this family, Eleonora," I spat earning a chuckle from her.

She raised her hand in defeat before opening her mouth to say something.

"Hey, I'm only warning you of a headache that's about to come, " she smiles.

"And by the way I like her, she seems different from the others, " Nora teased raising her brow.

"Mind your business, sì?" I spoke as she sighed shaking her head.

"I'm your sister, I'm allowed to meddle in your business, "

Biting my bottom lip I nodded my head before the corners of my lips began to lift.

But immediately I stopped throwing my famous stone-cold face.

Eleonora's smile quickly swiped off her face before she opened to book she held so tightly onto.

"While I was on my so-called book exhibition a little birdie of mine told me that our brother has gotten himself into some mess, " Eleonora paused trying to ease herself into this knowing how angry I can get.

"Cris got himself into some shit brother, he owes Miguelo 10 fucking-mil! Brother! 10 fucking mil!" Nora yelled.

Cazzo

"Do you know what Papà is gonna do when he finds out Cris has been fucking with the Spanish mafia?!" So that was the reason he needs all that money.

He could have just asked me. I mean, of course, I would knock some sense into his head and might have fucked him up too but it all would be a lesson for his ass.

"Nora, calm down. I'll deal with it, you know Famiglia always comes first, " I started trying to calm down my little sister.