Capitolo 16 - Crazy...

GLOWANA

"Mama-...Glowana," he called gaining my attention.

"You want to be free?" he asked me making me look at him like he was dumb.

Of course, the hell I do.

"Was escaping from you not enough proof that I wanted to get away from your ass?" I huffed folding my arms.

Can you believe this guy?

"I'll let you go," he started reigniting the little flame of hope that became dimmed over time.

His he serious or just playing with me?

I could never guess it right with this man.

But he should have thought about this before he brought me back here.

"Really?" I asked fighting back the smile on my lips.

"Yes," Raffaele sighed.

"I'm going to send you back to your home," he began as he walked his way over to me.

"I'm going to give you the freedom you need," Raffaele's hand grasp the side of my face connecting our eyes.

His large hand smoothly ran along my rich skin, my body slightly trembling, as he did.

I haven't felt his touch in a while now.

And just like that memories of Raffaele's hands and mouth desirably on my body flashed in my head.

My hands raised to his, placing on top of his hand before awkwardly avoiding his gaze.

One thing I've known about Raffaele was that he knew when my body responded to him.

"Are you okay? Mama?" he called grabbing my hand that was on top of his before interlocking them.

Taking a deep breath in, I looked at him before nodding.

"Good," I replied ignoring the tension that began forming between us.

"You must know you can't say nothing that happened here, Mama," he continued, nodding my head I flickered my eyes to his lips before licking mine.

"I won't," I said.

I was smart enough not to go spill my mouth to someone or the police.

That would only cause problems for me.

"I'll have your flight book," Raffaele muttered his eyes looking down to my lips before pulling away from me.

Biting my lip, I quickly grabbed his arm before yanking him back to me.

I'm going to regret this.

Slamming my lips onto his, Raffaele immediately reacted clasping his hands onto my body.

He growled pushing my body forward until he eventually lead us to the bed.