Capitolo 18 - Wild and Crazy...

GLOWANA

Like Raffaele had suggested, I explored all over the estate, while doing so I was pondering the thoughts that had been bothering me.

I was going to let Raffaele fuck me. Which is surprising yet not shocking at the same time.

I can't lie to myself and say I'm not attracted to the scarily handsome man.

Maybe I should just get this thing, this sexual tension over with, and just fuck him.

Get him out of my system and run.

I couldn't help but hear the words, Raffaele had said to me.

"You like this game of ours, cat and mouse,"

Biting my bottom lip thinking about it, he is kinda right but he kidnapped me!

What sane person wouldn't hate him and try to run away?!

But you don't hate him.

I do.

You don't

I do, like and lust are two different things.

"Donna," two men spoke walking up to me, snapping me completely out of my thoughts.

"Um-,"

"Sorry, Don has requested to see you, miss," one of them bowed while talking to me.

Uh...

"Okay, show me the way," I replied motioning him to lead the way.

"Of course,"

_________

His office.

I've never been in here before. Raffaele's eyes glimmered at the sight of me entering his office.

Must be the lightning.

"Mama," he called making my stomach flutter with butterflies.

A bright smile came across his face as he motioned his arms for me to come closer.

"Why are you so happy?" I questioned queuing my eyebrows.

"Because I feel at peace now that you're staying here, with me,"

Wait.

"Who said that?" I queried, Raffaele's smile dropped as he gave me a domineering glare.

"You implied that Glowana when you slammed that pretty mouth of yours against my lips," he growls.

"I was letting you go, Mama but you kissed me," he finished leaning back in his chair before man spreading his thighs.

Again a smile picked his lips while desire and mischievousness filled his gaze.

"Come," he demanded, patting his thigh making me scoff.