"Was it fun playing with me 4 years ago? Huh... did it make you feel good making fool of me like this?" mew yelled in anger.

Gulf hissed in pain "mew let me goo...."

"You feel pain right. This pain is nothing. You wounded me more than you can imagine gulf." mew was grinding his teeth with anger.

Gulf push off mew "mew calm down..."

"calm down!!!!!" mew yelled and grip his shoulder tightly "you want me to calm down... knowing what you did to me? Fuck you!!! gulf.... why?.... while my life stopped here when you left me and you get to move on... getting married and having kid... Making fool of me...why?? And not to mention 4 years ago, you were with sunny behind my back. You were with that bitch when you were with Me." mew was making his grip tighter and tighter making gulf feel the pain that mew was in. when mew found out Emma's age in gulf's details. He knew gulf was cheating on him at that time.

Gulf shake off mew's grip and yelled "yeah so what!!!! Sunny and I were together and we love each other. It was not like we were lovers or something. it was just a fling and we were only together for few months. We just had fun for few months... so why does that even matter?"

Hearing gulf's words made mew more furious, he grabbed gulf's neck and pushed him into wall "you fucker... how could you insult my feelings like that? How dare you?"

Gulf struggled but mew was on his limit. But suddenly seeing gulf losing air to breath he let go gulf. Gulf dropped down and coughed, trying to breathe normally.

Mew kneel down and pulled gulf chin and abruptly put his lips on gulf's and kissed him roughly. Gulf tried to push him off but mew grip his head and pulled him closer. Then he bite gulf's lip. Making it bleed. Looking furiously at gulf "You think it was fun... right? Now! I am going to tell you what fun looks.... Get ready for your nightmare..." Then mew stood up and turned in other direction "now....get out!" mew raised his voice.

Gulf swiftly stood up and rush out of mew's house. Hearing door getting close and gulf left, mew drop down "few months you say.... So... why it is so hard to let you go? Why it is so hard for me to still see you in pain? Why??? Why I can't forget you and move on? Why??"

---

After getting out of mew's house, gulf took a cab and went to a beach.

Gulf got call from sunny. Hearing gulf's voice, she knew gulf is not okay. so she insisted him to tell her where he is and sunny got there in hour.

 so she insisted him to tell her where he is and sunny got there in hour

"Gulf... what happened?" sunny rushed to gulf seeing him sitting with his head on his knees. Gulf looked up, tears were falling nonstop from his eyes. Sunny sat beside him.

"Gulf what happened?" gulf hugged her. "It's okay... I am here... just what happened between you and mew?" gulf was wiping.

"I made him hate me more... everything is over now..." gulf stopped.

"Why? You should have told him the truth." Sunny said while creasing gulf's back.

"How can I? You know what will happen, if he comes to my life again..." gulf cried.

"But gulf... you are miserable without him. You need him." sunny said. 

Gulf kept silent and cried silently. Sunny was just patting his back lightly to make him let it all out and calm down. Sunny can see how hurt gulf is but she promised him that she will not interfere with this matter. And after what gulf did for her she can't oppose gulf no matter what. She decided to just be there for gulf every moment. But seeing gulf in pain every day from last 4 years. She feel helpless, all she can do is be there for gulf when he was in pain.

 She feel helpless, all she can do is be there for gulf when he was in pain

❤️❤️❤️❤️

to be continued...

thank you all for being here till now.. really you guys are superb😎... i hope my writing  is not disappointing you. 🤗

please let me know your views in comment.🥰

really love you all...😘❤️❤️❤️