Leave me alone...

"I am sorry gulf... I am really sorry I broke my promise" sunny said in low tone. When gulf woke up and got stable sunny told him that she had told mew everything about his mother.

"why??? I told you not to interfere with my matter with mew. so why?" gulf raised his voice.

Seeing how furious gulf is she flinched "I am sorry gulf but this Is for your own good."

Gulf clenched his teeth in anger, but he kept silent. He was so angry at her because he know if Mew knows the truth he will not let him go. Mew entered the room, sunny stood up and said sorry one more time before leaving the room. As she walked out of room,she nodded at mew.

Gulf looked always as mew entered the room. He doesn't want to face him. mew walked to gulf where he was lying. Mew put his hand on gulf's cheeks.

Gulf slapped his head and said "don't touch me."

Mew cupped gulf's face softly "stop fighting it gulf. you know it is not good for either of us."

Gulf sat up as he felt the pain in his head. "I said don't touch me. just leave me alone"

Mew clenched his teeth. he was getting furious by gulf's behavior but knowing the reason why gulf is acting like his he has no other option but to stay calm.

He sat on his side and embraced him tightly. gulf struggled to get out of mew's hold. But he kept on trying while mew didn't let him budge. "stop it gulf. don't do this. you know in your heart, that you need me as much as I need you."

"no that is not true. I don't need you. So let me go..." gulf yelled as he was trying to shake mew off of him.

Mew didn't let him go. he kept on holding him tightly. few minutes passed. Gulf also stopped struggling, and stay calmly in mew's embrace. A complete silence spread over room, as two men lost in each other's embrace.

Finally, when mew felt gulf has calm down, he backed off to look at his face. as mew looked  gulf he gasped, tears were falling down from his eyes nonstop. Mew wiped them with his hand.

"we can't be together" gulf said as he sobbed in sadness.

"you are wrong gulf. its completely up to you. we can be together if you want to be with me." Mew said while wiping his tears softly.

"no mew... I can't... we can't so stop this and leave me alone." Gulf said.

"gulf... what happened with your mom is not your fault. It just happened." Mew said.

Gulf glared at mew "no you are wrong.   I killed my mom . I killed her. She doesn't want us to be together if I hadn't fought with her, she might have been alive. So, stop telling things that are meaningless." Gulf raised his voice.

Mew stood up hearing what gulf just have said "meaningless... you think my feelings are meaningless. How dare you say that gulf. I have loved you since I first saw you. till this moment that feelings have not changed. You know why because you were and are my everything gulf. so how could you say that its meaningless. ..." Tears started to fall from mew's eyes.

Seeing mew cry gulf left his hand to console him but he stopped. Gulf wanted to console mew but he thought it might be for good that mew get angry at him and hate him. so, he just kept quiet, while mew stood there crying.

Seeing gulf is not even responding to his cries mew was getting angrier "why gulf? why you have to be like this. its not gonna make you mother came back to life. she is gone so why are you acting so stubborn."

Gulf kept quiet. Seeing him being silent mew got really furious he wiped his own tears and glared at gulf. then he just left the room because he doesn't want to say or do something that he might regret later.

Seeing mew leave, gulf sobbed. He doesn't want to respond to anything because the day his mother died, he promised himself and his mother that he won't get back with mew. till this day gulf is haunted by nightmare where her mother blames him for killing her and being together with mew. that is why gulf doesn't want to say anything he was punishing himself for his mother's death.

Mew got out of there and went up to the balcony. He was breathing heavily. He does not know how to convince gulf, to be with him because there is no way he will let him go again. even if he has to lock him up for the rest of his life.

Mew's phone start to ring. He looked at screen it was jack. He wanted to ignore the call but thinking he might calm him down so he picked up his call.

"Hey, ....jack I have arranged everything for your wedding. But I won't be able to make it to your wedding. Something urgent came up." Mew said without even listening to jack first.

"yeah, urgent like 'gulf'" jack said.

Mew got shocked for a moment "how did you know?"

"mild told me he met gulf few days ago. And now you are telling me you have something more important than your best friend's wedding. So, it has to be Gulf. because as much I know you there is nothing more important that gulf to you." jack said.

Mew paused for a moment "so why he can't see and understand that?"

"what he can't understand?" jack asked curiously.

Mew told him everything about what happened with gulf and his mother and how he got married and have a child now. hearing all this jack got shocked but he knows he had to console his friend.

"mew listen to me, what happened with gulf is something that only he can understand. But to convince him to give up on something that his mother said right before dying is not easy. You have to do something to make him hear and understand."

"but how? I have tried everything. He is testing my patience now. I will even lock him up,  to keep him by my side." Mew said furiously.

"hey hey calm down. be reasonable. Don't act foolishly." Jack said in fearful voice.

Mew gripped his own hair in frustration. hearing mew is not saying anything jack sighed.

"mew don't do something foolish it will only push him away from you. and don't worry about attending the wedding. Me and Alice understand. So just do what you have to do and be happy"

mew just calm down after hearing jack "thanks jack. I will make it up to you and Alice."

"you have already made up to us by making out wedding prep so wonderful, I just saw everything you prepared for us. So, don't worry about it, just think about gulf and yourself. We will see you later."

"okay. See you later" saying that mew disconnected the call. He felt good to have great friends. And now he has to think about how to convince gulf.

'gulf, even if you say it is meaningless. But you know... you are everything to me. and I can't give up my everything. You are mine and I won't let you run away from me anymore you have to stay be my side.' mew thought to himself while looking at he sea before him.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

to be continued...

thank you for your patience....🥰 really sorry for late update...🙏🏻

you guys are really amazing.😍🤗

love you all....❤️❤️❤️