New girl?

After finishing classing mew took gulf to watch a movie. Outside the theater they were looking at the options for movies they can watch.

"oh good this one released already I was waiting for it. Let's watch this one." Gulf said to mew. mew looked at the poster and gulped then he looked at gulf.

"You like horror movies?" mew asked.

"Yeah... you don't?" gulf asked

"ahh ... no I like horror movies... lets go with this one." Mew was lowly sweating. Although he was strong and fearless but the thing he avoided the most was horror movies. He was too afraid of ghost that might wake him up at night.

Gulf noticed the tension on mew's face but he understood that mew is afraid of horror movies but he was enjoying the sight of mew being like this. he chuckled. Mew looked at him "what? What is it" mew asked looking at him confused.

"Nothing... I just can't wait to watch this movie." Gulf smiled.

Seeing gulf's smile, for a second mew's tension vanished. Seeing gulf being with him and smile like that really make mew happy.

"Why don't you go buy tickets and I buy us some drinks and popcorn." Gulf said.

"oh.. Okay. See you here later" mew said.

"Okay. See ya" said gulf and left to get drinks and popcorn.

---

It's been 30 minutes since movie began and gulf notices mew being scared like a little child. Closing his eyes with hands time to time. Mew was trying to be brave but he was really scared of all the things happing one the big screen before him and gulf was chuckling and enjoying the view from the side.

When the interval began mew took a big deep breath. Gulf smiled seeing that. He took mew's and took him out of screen hall. Mew looked at him confused.

"Where are we going? The interval is almost over." Mew said while being dragged out by gulf.

"I am hungry. Let's ditch the movie and eat something." gulf said.

"Oh. But the movie?" mew asked

Gulf stopped and let go of mew's hand and faced him. "Tell me next time which movie you want to watch don't force yourself to do things that you can't do."

Mew don't know what to say. For the first time someone has cared about him and said something like this to him. he can't help but smile. Gulf sighed.

"Don't give me that puppy face look lets go eat something." gulf started to walk away and mew followed him smiling like a fool.

After having dinner with lots of chatting and teasing, mew and gulf went back to campus to fetch gulf's car. As gulf was about to step out of car mew stopped him.

"Thanks for today. I am really sorry about the movie." Mew said.

"It's okay. And I really enjoyed today. Especially seeing you scared like a child. I am thankful you didn't scream out loud. Or else it would have been embarrassing." Gulf laughed a little.

Mew gave him a light glare. "Are you making fun of me?"

"No I am complimenting you and saying thank you" gulf chuckled.

Mew unbuckle his seat belt and lean towards gulf. The action took gulf in surprise. "Hey what are you doing?" gulf said in surprise.

Mew slowly took his hand towards gulf's face. gulf didn't know what to do. For a moment his mind went blank he just stared in mew's eyes. Mew smiled seeing gulf's expressions then he picked an eyelash hair from gulf's cheek and went back to his seat and smiled.