He is really angry

*"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"😃😃😃

i didn't sleep a wink last night since i saw TTTS2 spoiler....😪 what will happen when episode 1 airs tonight...... i am going crazy.....🤯🤯

so i decided to post early today. so that till the episode air you got something to read and and distract yourself. hope we will be alive after ep1. see you all on the other side🤐😬😵😵😵

so enjoy*

*------*

Mew grabbed the biker by his collar "like fuck you were? because of you he might got injured... What if something happened to him?...you have to pay the price...."mew gritted his teeth. People walking by stopped by to watch the scene. mew raised this fist to punch him when i rush forward and stopped him. mew was really angry.

"he said, he was sorry. Let him go" I said.

"what if something happened to you because of him? you know how important you are ..."

"But I am okay. So let him go" I interrupted him. mew gritted his teeth but let the guy lose. So I signaled the guy to leave. He said sorry once again and left. Then I suddenly noticed mew's bleeding arm.

"Hey your arm is bleeding" I hold his arm but he snatched his arm away from my hand. He is still angry. this idiot.

I grabbed his hand again and pulled him towards a park near market "sit down and don't think about moving" I ordered him while making him sit on bench. He looked at me with wide eyes but nodded and sat down.

I went to the nearby pharmacy and bought some medicine. Then I went back he was still stilling on bench looking left and right, must be searching for me. I walked towards him and sat beside him.

"Give me your arm" I ordered and he obeyed quietly. I took out the disinfectant and start treating his arm. He was in pain because I saw him biting his lips but he didn't utter a word. I blow on his wound to ease the pain. 'why I care? Why I am doing all this?'

"Why do you have to do that? And why are you here anyway?" I scolded. But he didn't respond. So I looked at his face. "Why are you not responding?"

"You didn't came to campus today and didn't respond to my calls and messages. So I can here to find you, I was on the way to find your house when I saw you here."

"but how come you know my address?" I said

"I asked your friends"

I frowned... mild that lose mouth. "Why were you searching for me?" he kept being silent. I raised my eyebrow. "Are you not going to answer me?"

He hesitated "at first, I was anger when you left me yesterday with your ex. But when you didn't show up today I was worried."

"Worried?" I questioned him. he stared at my face for a moment and then suddenly he hugged me. and squeezed me in hug.

"I was worried that you might leave me and never look at me or talk to me. Gulf, I know I am rude, aggressive and sometimes clingy but I can't control myself when it comes to you. I have tried. But... I don't know when you become this important to me. I always want to be near you, what to hear your voice, see your reaction even if it's anger towards me... but seeing you with that girl or anybody else I feel angry...insecure that I will lose you to someone else..." he pulled away but kept his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him with wide eyes.