Stay away from me

Gulf woke up hissing in pain his whole body was aching but his head was killing him. He open his eyes in pain, and found himself in unfamiliar surroundings.

'Where am i?' he is now fully awake. He looked down he was covered in blanket with no clothes on. 'Why I am naked?' now gulf was panicking. He looked to his side.

His eyes went wide. A naked man was sleeping next to him, his face was on the other side. He got of the bed abruptly covering himself with the blanket. As he stood up he felt pain all over his body and head. He hissed "ahhhh" making loud sound. That woke up the man, annoyed still with closed eyes he scolded.

"Who wants to die today? I can't even sleep in peace in my owe home"

Gulf eyes went wide seeing the person before him "you.... you .... How... what... why I am here?"

Mew finally got fully awake hearing gulf's voice. he looked at him and smirked seeing gulf panic "oh babe it was you. You are awake. Sorry I just don't like people disturbing my sleep" mew gave a teasing smiled.

"Cut the crap. How did I get here? And where are my clothes? And why are you sleeping next to me? What the fuck did you do?" gulf raised his voice.

Mew smirked "oh you don't remember. Last night we.... "Mew stopped in the middle of sentence and looked at gulf and smirked again.

Seeing mew expression gulf was in disbelieve. Suddenly, Gulf got really angry he moved forward on bed and punched mew in the face "bastard! how you could do this?"

Gulf tried to throw another punch but mew grabbed gulf's hand and pushed him on bed and hover over him "you know. Nobody have ever hit me. How dare you?"

Gulf struggled to get out from mew's grab but mew was not letting him go "get off me you bastard. How can you take advantage of drunk person? You asshole .Get off"

Mew frowned his eyebrows in anger, now seeing gulf's reaction and hearing his words "shut up and listen to me. Nothing really happened. You were drunk, I took you here at my home. And for your information you provoked me first. You kissed me abruptly, I just fell into the kiss but I didn't go all the way. I stopped"

After listening to mew's explanation suddenly he had a little flack back of last night when he pushed mew on the bed on kissed him 'I made the first move. No way' gulf thought to himself.

"Are you telling me the truth?" gulf asked.

Mew got off from him and sat on the edge of bed "it's up to you to believe. Don't drink if you can't handle it." Mew said softly.

"That's none of your business. And why did you bring me here? You should have told my friends they could have took me home." Gulf asked sitting up on bed.

'Yeah why I took you here? I should have told your friends to take you home. But why I felt angry at that time? And why I was there at first place' mew thought to himself.

"I thought you were alone at that time. I was passing by and saw someone harassing you in the washroom. I helped you and took you to my home." Mew lied a little.

Gulf saw another flashback peter pushing him to wall trying to kiss him and mew punched him. After that his head started to ache again.

Shaking his head in silence gulf got out of bed and searched for his clothes. He picked up his clothes and turned back "where is your bathroom?"

Mew looked at gulf who was standing with clothes in one hand and holding blanked to cover his body with other hand. Mew smiled gulf looked adorable to him. "Bastard what are you smiling about? I asked where bathroom is."

Mew pointed at the door of bathroom. Gulf eyed mew before getting into bathroom. Mew smiled seeing gulf in this condition.

In the bathroom after relieving himself. Gulf put on his pants and then when he was about to put on his shirt he saw his body in the mirror. His eyes went wide in surprise 'what did this fucker do to me? So many hickeys. Is he a leech or something? I guess mild was right about this bastard' Gulf's chest and back were full of hickeys.

Putting clothes on and washing his face. Gulf got out of bathroom. He looked around the bedroom was empty. 'Now where is this bastard go?' Suddenly gulf heard noise from outside. He went out, he saw mew cooking in the kitchen.

Gulf just eyed him for a sec and decided to leave. He saw his shoe's next to the door. As he walked towards door, mew stopped him "you are leaving? Have something before you leave I made some breakfast for you."

"No thanks. I am leaving now." Saying this gulf head toward the door.

"Aren't you going to say thank you at least?" mew said again making gulf stop.

Gulf got pissed and he turned around to look mew in the face "are you kidding me? You want a 'thank you' for all the shit you did to me?"

Mew raised his eyebrow "what did I do to you?"

"Just fuck off. Don't ever show me your face again. And stay far away from in the future." Saying gulf just rushed out and left mew's place.

Mew just stood there looking at the door for few seconds and smirked "far away from you ? I think that's not going to happen. After last night I want you more and more. Don't know why? But I'll figure out soon."

♥️♥️♥️♥️

To be continued...

thank you all of you guys for love and support.🤗

don't forget to comment your views.

love you all.♥️♥️♥️