Woken up

"warning: this chapter contains 18 + content."

---

"gulf..... gulf.... I want you ....right now" mew said while panting hard while hovering over gulf. gulf was also panting hard from the kiss which was broken just a second ago.

Mew with a swift move got rid of gulf's pants. "mew.... stop...please "gulf said while panting. Mew moved quickly to shut gulf's mouth with a deep and passionate kiss. "mew....mm". mew's lower body was aching for gulf soo bad. He member was hard as rock with just touching and kissing gulf's body.

Mew kept on kissing gulf both of their tongues were dancing in each other's mouth. Gulfs was moaning in between the kiss that was making mew more excited and want him more and more.

Mew left gulf's mouth and went down to his member. Mew started to kiss and and lick gulf's thighs. Which gave gulf pleasure and his member was twitching inside his boxers. Gulf clench hard on bedsheet. "aaa..mmmmm...mmm" moaning in mouth.

Seeing gulf in this beautiful mess mew's member started to twitch. Mew was losing his mind seeing gulf in this state. In a swift move mew took gulf's boxers off and hold his member gently and then in just a split second he put his member in his mouth and start to suck him. Making gulf moan hard "aaaahhhhh..... meeew...ssstop".

Looking and hearing gulf's state mew smirked and start to suck his harder. In just a minute, mew know gulf's is close to his climax. Took his mouth off his member leaving gulf's frustrated "aahhh....whhat!!" Gulf look down at mew.

Mew took his pants off and took his member out of his underwear. And start to rub his member and licked his lips. "You are not allowed to cum without me" mew said sensually and then he turned gulf on his stomach. Gulf was terrified for a moment but he just let mew do what he wanted.

Mew leaned down and start to lick gulf's hole. Gulf clench onto the bedsheet and bared his face into the pillow. It was pure pleasure for him. he moaned into his mouth. Few minutes later, mew pushed his member to gulf's hole slowly and gently.

"mmmmmmm" gulf felt the pain but he screamed while baring his face into the pillow.

"You will feel better soon" mew stared to move slowly in and out. Pain turned into pleasure in just few minutes. Mew's mind was blown up with the pleasure he was having in this moment. He lost his mind he started to thrust hard. "aaahhh gulf.. You feel sooo good around me... you are really sucking me in..."

"mmeewwww ahhhh.... Ahhhh" gulf moaned. Mew leaned down while thrusting into gulf. And he took gulf's member in his hand and start to rub it up and down "you need to cum with me.... ahhh"

"Mew.....a ahhh I aam and cumming...." Gulf said.

"meee to. Cumm with meee.... Gulf..... gulf ... I... love...y...."

Suddenly mew opened his eyes wide open. He sat up suddenly, he felt wet all over his upper body. Someone splashed water on him to wake him up. He look at the side to the culprit "ALICE!!!! How... when....ahhhh my head..."

"Yeah me... you pervert .... You were having dream about gulf?" alice said while outing the empty jug down.

"ho..how do you know.?" Mew asked her while being puzzled.

"you were taking his name over and over and rest you can look down" alice pointed at lower part of mew's body.

Mew quickly looked down. And seeing his member up, he quickly grabbed a pillow from behind him and hide it. "ammm... how come you are here?" mew asked alice.