Old memories

After finishing the meeting gulf decided to look around the city he asked the driver to hand over the keys of car and he drove off.

While driving here and there he end up driving to his campus. He sighed but decide to go and look around. While walking he end up on the football field few students were practicing. He smiled while remembering the time when he use to play and practice with mild and champ.

"Gulf..???" someone called his name from behind him gulf turned around to look at the owner of the voice. He stunned for a moment seeing him.

"Gulf!!! It's really you" mild looked surprised and relieved at the same time.

"Mild??? How..." before he could complete his sentence mild punched him in stomach.

"What the hell... mild..." gulf yelled while twitching in pain.

"Right what the hell have you been? I thought you were dead.... How can you do something like that to you best friend?" Mild eyes got teary.

Gulf looked at his face and took a deep breath in "I am really sorry"

"You should be... you asshole...." Mild started to cry. Seeing that gulf moved closer to him and hugged him gently and patted his back to calm him down. While whispering 'I am sorry again and again.'

After mild calm down they when to a coffee shop. Gulf ordered tons of food for mild sandwiches, all deserts and his favorite coffee.

"So you are trying to buy my forgiveness?" mild said with a smirk.

"No, I am just stuffing up your face... so that you can't speak" gulf said with a smirk.

Mild got annoyed "asshole.... I can see. you have not changed a bit."

Gulf smiled gently. Mild start to eat everything. "And I can see you haven't changed either."

"I am just hungry and I don't want to waste this food." Mild side in between chewing his food. Seeing mild like this gulf chuckled.

"So where is champ?" gulf asked.

"After you abandoned us that bastard also abandon me after graduation. He when abroad for his master's degree"

Gulf laughed seeing mild's stuffed mouth and cursing his friends.

Mild stopped eating and his expression changed to serious one "but seriously why you left like that? Do you have any idea how crazy mew become. I had never imagined in my dream that he would act like that. When you were together with him. I thought he was playing with you but seeing his condition that time... I saw how much he had loved you... you were really wrong at that time gulf."

Gulf's looked down with sad face "I know what I did was wrong .... But I had no option. I had to leave..."

"But why?" mild asked. But gulf didn't reply and kept on looking down. Mild sighed.

"Gulf... I am your friend. Can't you tell me?" desperation can be heard in mild's voice. But gulf didn't respond because he know what he did was wrong and no matter what he says, everything will be excuse.

Mild sighed seeing gulf head down and silent. "Okay I won't force you but I hope someday you tell me."

Gulf looked up and smiled lightly "thanks mild."

"Have you met mew? "Mild asked

"Yeah we met... but he must be hating me now?"

"How could he hate you? I know meeting you he would have been the happiest person on earth." Mild said.

Gulf dare not to tell the whole truth to mild that he is married and have a kid too. Because he thought mild might hate him too after knowing the truth so he kept on being silent and smile lightly so that mild won't ask more questions.

After chit chatting about old days and talking about how mild is doing these days it got really late. Gulf and mild parted ways saying bye and see you later. Gulf was feeling guilty for not telling everything to mild but he don't know how to explain everything and say it out loud.

When gulf reached at hotel, he was welcomed by Mr. jo and the person he don't wanna see.

"Oh Mr. kanawut you are here. Mew was telling me about you being old friends." Mr. Jo said with sparkle eyes.

Gulf glared at me, and mew smirked at gulf. "Ah. We were not that close friends, we might Have crossed path a few times but we were more like acquaintances"

Mew clench his teeth for a sec then let go and move towards gulf and putting his arm around his shoulder he smile "oh come on gulf why are you being like this. Mr. jo he has been always like his sulking and joke are around easily."

Mr. Jo smiles at both of them and gulf glared at mew 'what are you trying to do here?' gulf said that with his expressions towards mew. Mew smiled and glared back at gulf. There was really tense air between mew and gulf.

Breaking tension Mr. Jo said "oh Mr. kanawat where is your daughter and wife."

Gulf look away from mew who was clinging on to gulf "my wife went to visit her parents and my daughter also went along with her. They are gonna be back in few days."

"That means you are all alone right now. let's us accompany you" Mr. jo said.

"no I am fine. You both can go" gulf said.

"oh come on gulf stop being mean to this old man" mew said in a teasing tone.

Mr. jo pouted "I am not that old you know"

Mew laughed and dragged gulf with Mr. Jo to a club near the hotel. They ordered drink and sat at the corner table. Mr. Jo kept on asking mew about how gulf was in this college time. Gulf kept on drinking as mew was telling old stories. Moments later Mr. Jo looked at gulf who was drunk and sitting with head on the table.

Looking at gulf mew smiled.

"I think he got drunk without us." Mew said.

Mr. Jo laughed. "Let me bring him back to hotel." Mew said while standing up.

"Should in help you he seems heavy" Mr. Jo said.

"No no I can handle him. Don't worry." Saying that mew put gulf's arm around his shoulder and took him out of club while thinking he smirked 'this is going to be a wonderful night for you gulf.'

❤️❤️❤️❤️

to be continued...

hope you all are enjoying this story...let me know in comments🤗

thank you for being here till now.🥰

love you all❤️❤️❤️