*9*

*****************************************
The couple's in love ,doesn't need an 'i love you' really they understand each other by the gestures, it's the way true love has always been.
*****************************************

As the new life started, and as they say after the sour comes the sweet, for Maira it was a dream come true. People always think their actions go unnoticed, and commit mistakes, just like the cat drinking milk with closed eyes, thinking that no one notices it, but the creater has his eyes always open. Maira's good deed was rewarded and Manoj's arrogance bounced back to him.

Everyone where just settling down when, sameer got a call, he was annoyed was an understatement, but like a great businessman that he is he picked it, well the call carried both a good news and a bad news.

Though , Aditya's was a big name, it didn't have much network in Europe, and sameer being his usual stubborn self always wanted to conquer this dream.Now, he got a call from a German company coming forward to launch Aditya's as it's partners, it was a great start, but the meeting was by the next day evening in California.

He was in a dilemma, he is married now, and it was not even his first day after marriage, he can't take his decisions easily anymore, it's not a bad thing though, atleast there is someone who could advice him not to take things hastily.

His eyes lingered on his beautiful wife talking with his relatives, she was charming, shy, yet an intelligent women. Even the guests won't be leaving the same day of wedding, how can he convince her to come with him, he didn't even know how many days the deal would take to crack, it's not like he never thought about shifting to California, I mean he graduated there, but can his wife manage to cope up, will she agree to go with him the very same day of her marriage, will he be able control himself.

He thought, she was his lady luck, the very minute he married her, his sole dream of launching his company in Europe came true, he wanted this opportunity.

All this time he was looking at her intently, Ammu didn't understand what's going through her 'devil' boss's mind, that he is not even taking his eyes of her, she blushed. Out of blue sameer started  walking towards her and placing his hands on her exposed waist, she cursed her self for changing into saree, and pulling her towards him, he turned them towards everyone

"I have something to announce, well now I believe in lady luck, not even a day passed as a married man"

Sameer looked into ammu's eyes continuing

"My sole dream of launching Aditya's abroad worked, I just got a call, and I want to thank my wife for bring her luck for me."

Everyone congratulated, and sameer walked himself and her towards his father's office, his mom walked in too,

"So, what did they say!?" His father enquired

"The meeting is scheduled tomorrow dad" he replied calmly.

"What....sameer how can you attend a meeting, you just got married?"his mom shouted.

" Well, it's in California,if I need to take this , I should board within an hour"

" I am speechless" was all latha could come up with, she knew her son was ambitious, but what about his bride , the innocent girl she have got for her stubborn son.Not, even a day passed.

"Ammu decides" his father finalised, all the three turned towards her.
All this time all maira could hear was, that it was his sole aim, her MIL was angry, she knew that latha cared about her, it was her time to sound her opinion.

"He should take up the deal, after all it's his sole aim"
Sameer was so happy that he lifted her up and twirled her, she was so embraced, her in-laws were looking, and sameer was showing off his love.She hated PDA, but all she could do was blush.

"Then we are boarding in an hour mom" Sam announced, all latha could do was hit her head for marrying this workaholic so to nerd. And Maira was not even able to talk due to shock...wait 'we' here she thought only he was going, when did he even mention the travel including her, besides she doesn't even have a visa.she didn't even notice him dragging her out of the office to their room.when she came back to her senses maira reasoned.

"I don't have a visa" Sam smirked at her reply

"Well leave it to me, and don't pack much, don't pack my clothes , I already have closet ready their" before she could know they were in their room and suddenly Sam took her into his arms and whispered sensually into her ears.

"Besides,I don't think we need much packing"

She shivered, Sam liked the effect he had had on her, he loved the way she reacts to his every move. He left her as if nothing happened and told her to freshen up soon and went away to contact his assistant regarding her visa.

All maira can do was gulp, it took her few minutes to regain her conscience, she hated the effect she has due to him, he always wins, she wanted to win atleast once, with that in thought, she moved to pack  and freshen up.