2

Amairas pov:

Today is sunday and we are heading to my in-laws house, yes folks ,my in-laws.I know this is messed up ,but my mom and surprisingly even varsha was ok with it.

Ok ,let me tell you what happened, the women whose life I have saved a few months back ,showed up with her son three days back at my house,i was really happy that she was healthy,she asked for my hand in marriage, she was good ,I liked her, and then he assured my mom that they would treat me well ,and they only want me , nothing else . I am a fool I don't even know what he does,some one disturbed my thought process.

"Ammu , we have reached" my mom said
As promised they have sent a range rover to my house to pick us up, though I told latha ma ,that I could drive.well, we got down ,shocked will be an understatement, I mean I am looking at a huge bunglow, with so many cars parked around , and people running around in hurry.

My mother and varsha weren't really shocked.My mother in law welcomed us Inside.
"Sarita ji, this my husband, vinay, and vinay this sarita ji and our bahu ,not to forget our sweet little varsha" latha ma introduced

"Weclome to the family sister and hello girls" he silmed, he looked like a man in his late 50s but was very fit and was looking super friendly.

"Hello uncle" me and varsha

"Call me dad beta,we are a family" he said

We were are sitting in the living area and I was looking around.

" He will be down in a minute beta" latha ma said and all laughed and I was embarassed .He came down and sat beside me and said a hello.
.I shuttered a hi

"Samy ,why don't you show her around the house, while we talk about dates" latha ma said

"Yes,ma" he said taking my hand into his and dragging me from the living area, I was hell nervous.

"So....are you ok with this marriage " he questioned ,once we reached the garden area.

What does he mean? I mean I said yes a long time ago ,Maybe he doesn't really like and agreed to marry me because of his mother.

" Yes ,I mean I have said yes , yesterday itself, if...you are not okay with this marriage you can backoff...I mean no force, you don't have to marry me all because I have saved your mother...annddd" before I could finish he gave a peck on my cheek.

He backed off immediately and said ," I am sorry, you were too cute blabbering ,and I am 100% ok with this marriage , I am not marrying you because you saved my mother ,but because I like you" he said , I didn't even know what to say...

Varsha came running to the garden ," they are calling you guys"

With that we went inside and pandit said that our marriage can be held by the end of this month as there were no for an 6 months ,if we miss this. My in-laws were happy with the arrangement, my mom looked at me and I nodded, we held a small rokha ceremony .

We proceeded to have dinner and I was trying to sit beside varsha or ma to escape the awkwardness with the incident ,that happened in the garden, but my actions went in vain, when my to-be husband caught my wrist and made me sit beside him ,when I looked at my hand in his, and him ,he just smirked not bothering to leave my hand.

" Ammu" my mother-in-law called me

"Ji, ma"
" Apply for leave in the office before a week, so that we ladies can go shopping" my mother-in-law asked and my mom agreed

" I don't think one week will be possible ma, I took one week already during your accident and our CEO is very cruel that he made rules not give more than a week for marriage and not more than 3 three days of yearly leave " ,my finaceé choked the water he was drinking ,and everyone smirked.did I say something wrong??