*4*

"Introverts are capable of acting like extroverts for the sake of work they consider important,people they love or anything they highly value"

Third person's pov:

The only thing she valued all her life was her work, for her work is worship after all it fed her and her family , so she wasn't ready to compromise ,that one thing she was really proud of for the sake of marriage and because of her hard work and amazing commanding abilities , her team was able to complete the upcoming project and she was looking forward to apply for her leave for the marriage ,if everything goes well , but who knew there where people who can't bare seeing a women so capable and successful, during all her work experience ,she wondered why she didn't get promoted and Amaira apart from being hard working and super influencer was too stupid to understand the sociopaths ,male chavnism and the sexism around the office.

"Ms.Sharma ,you could have done better" well this is what she heard from the branch manager Mr.Sathvik Batia. After all the nightouts , over times , collaborations and helping-out-the colleagues thing she had done.

And her mistake was to stay silent , and too stupid to think that,' the CEO didn't approve of her project and she needs to work more to achieve' ,but the only good thing she did along the week was to send Sameer her copy of work.

Sameer was very happy seeing her project ,with that working quality and super talent ,he wondered why this women wasn't promoted long way back ,he was excited to officially get the mail of her project ,so he can break the exciting news of her promotion in-person ,the moment he came across her portfolio he knew she was one heck of a talent , the moment he agreed to marry her ,he thought she was just naive and typical indian girl ,who would have thought that he would get a beauty with brains .He was trying to initiate conversations with her through text ,as he knew she wasn't yet comfortable talking but all this girl would talk about was work.

'if only he was in banglore'

He was so thrilled to check the project in his mail , but all he got was her project named after another man, a palgiaristic ,who stole his women's hard work.And when he texted  ,ammu all he got was that the CEO wanted her to work more efficiently,and that moment he understood how off the beam ,things were in some of his branches.

His women or not, this was unacceptable to happen to any person,and then he knew what he had to do ,and picked up his phone.

"Mr.Batia, I just checked your project outline ,it's just flawless" he Spinned his words to trap the prey

"Thank you sir, I worked very hard for this project ,as I knew it was really important for our company" that blind fool boasted .

"As you know it is important ,I am flying back to banglore in an hour ,prepare a presentation on the project" and boom, he dropped the bomb.

And it was back in the banglore branch ,
Mr.Batia was now trapped to back out ,and he made his plan and called up to Amaira's office to inform the arrangements to her assistant.

    Amaira's assistant informed her about the arrival of the CEO ,and about presenting the project directly. She was too nervous , she was never shy to speak among the crowds,though she was an introvert ,but she was nervous ,it was the man who fed millions of people ,who was capable taking the right decision ,who had a responsibility to stay strong,as he knew ,if he goes down , millions of his employs will go down.

An hour was too soon to go through a background check so she started preparing for presentation ,time flew so quickly ,she didn't know forty five minutes passed with her preparing for her presentation.

Sameer arrived at the banglore office and when Batia was busy licking his ass,he interuppted.

"Mr.Batia ,as I am early for the meeting, you just go through the preparation of the meeting room ,I will just take a stroll around the office" he announced