*12*

**************************************
Being possesive is never about restricting each other's freedom, it's all about defending each other in absence
**************************************

As planned both shifted to California, sam was both happy and sad, due to his marriage. Happy as he doesn't have to eat out or the food cooked by strangers, she cooks for him, he helps her out in kitchen.

The first day they shifted to their mansion in pleasent hill, California. Ammu was awed by it's beauty, sam introduced her to the keeper of the house a women in her mid 50s, Mrs.Gragley , was kind yet very tidy and strict women, she knew it just by looking at the maintainence of the house.

And Sam quoted,
"Mrs.Gragley, it was just a house up until now, thanks for maintaining it so amazingly, now I hand over the renis to my wife here, it's a home now" he turned to her and uttered
"Well, this is our home now, you can change the interiors as you like, Mrs.Gragley will help you with everything, you can join office when get acquainted with our house" just like that he kissed her on the cheek and left for office.

She was embarassed was an understatement, all the staff of the house was looking at her and he KISSED her.
And the day passed with she meeting all the staff, with the help of them, she had already tied up the master bedroom, which of the size of the house they lived on the island, it was minimalistic and she liked it that way, the mansion was adorned with white and gold, she loved it that way, she found they had a biggest walk-in closet she has ever witnessed in her life, she started sorting their clothes according to the colour, type, wash. She was an organized women.

Mrs.Gragley was impressed by the mistress of the house, she was already informed of her arivel by Mrs.Aditya , with many instructions, she didn't expect this young woman would be so down to earth, and no wonder Latha aditya loved her more than just a daughter in law.

By the time it was lunch, though cooks insisted on cooking ,she cooked everything packed all it up and called up the driver to deliver it to her husband, which he did happily.

"Mrs.Aditya" Mrs.Gargley called

"Umm...it would make me more comfortable if you call me amaira Auntie" she requested her politely

"No mam, I am just the keeper of the house, where you are the lady of the house"

"It's okay, please just treat me like your daughter and call me amaira"

"You are just sweet, you can call me marta, I am Marta Gargley"

She felt like dancing, I mean the stren women let her guard down.She was happily chatting with her,when a servent came running, with a phone.

"Mam, it's Mr.Aditya" with that she handed over the phone and marta took the cue to leave

"It was delicious, love" she heard

"Hmm" she just hmmed

"Don't make me used to your lunch, you will regret it later" he purred

"Let's see, you have to cook for me later"she answered

"At your service mam, just don't blame me if you reach hospital." She heard him chuckle over the phone, he continued

"Not to forget ammu, there will be guests coming over for dinner, for me they are less a friends more a family, they just wanted to meet the only person who makes me day dream, as they couldn't attend our marriage, is that okay with you!? Them arriving today"

(He is just sweet, he even asks , if she is okay)

"Tell them ,our doors are always opennn" she replied happily

And the as usual, he hung up with a cheesy dialogue.

The day went by, but she was not happy. It wasn't about marriage of her husband, she is definitely blessed at that part, though naughty , he is a good guy.

But, cooking, taking care of her husband, decorating her house, is not the only things she wanted. She doesn't just need to be Mrs.Aditya or the lady of the house, though being the daughter in law of the most powerful family in the country, she felt powerless.

This was never the life she asked for, she always imagined a simple life with her family , she and her partner working to take care of her parents and his parents , supporting and rising each other, having kids, doing chores together, that what her world was. She wanted an identity, as an manager maira,she looked up in taking up higher positions in her carrier, earing her own fortune gave her freedom. Something she is missing now.