*16*

"World being judgmental is not uncommon, but I don't understand why sometimes as a women we reprimand each other harshly and be prejudice towards unknown"
********†***********†**********†*********†***

As they reached office, Rahul took Ammu to make introductions at the department.

As Ammu walked with happy Rahul, people glanced curiously. Thanks to God her floor was two floors away from her husbands.

"Mam, this is shrill mason your tech lead, she can help you with development"

Shril just nodded and gave her a tight smile, well she has work to do with this team.

"And this is Mathew robins, he is the lead of the testing team under you"

"It's a pleasure mam" Mathew smiled.

She nodded

" This is Mary Stewart, your automation lead"

Mary was professional and gave a firm handshake and good smile.

" Your immediate team has, your assistant Manasa Chaturvedi, your legal approach Kaisen Lorens, your communication manager Justin Bryli"

She nodded at all of them.

"And team this our new development manger, Mrs. Amaira "

Rahul meticulously skipped her last name, his boss has put him in such a tough situation, he texted saying, 'everyone should know she is married, just not to me' well won't people doubt it, if a person doesn't have a last name.

"I would look forward to work with you all team, Ms. Chaturvedi, can you please arrange a meeting in an hour with all the team irrespective of designation and immediate supervisor, I know this is immediate, but I want to know where we stand"

Rahul took the cue and walked her towards her cabin, he was truly amazed by the power of authority she held, his introvert sister who was all smiling at last night's party was long gone, this was a professionally polished head strong women.

when they reached her cabin, which was substantially larger than the office back home, she felt happy. There was already three Bouquets of flowers , she opened the white and yellow lilies which read,

"Wishing our lil sis, all power and luck"
-RRK

"It's such a sweet gesture Rahul" she smiled at the bouquet

"I know sis, it was Kabir's idea, it's just someone might be burning deep down that you saw our flowers first, and his are just not delivered yet" Rahul laughed gesturing towards the camera fitted in her cabin, Ammu smiled to herself.

"Okay Ma'am, then this my cue, I still have so much to manage today"

"Bye, lil bro" She chimed at Rahul.

Lil Bro, Rahul laughed to himself, he did like the sound of it. He was truly happy that God has finally managed to bring a human who can get on his bosses nerves.

               'The Nerve of that Rascal, he just stole my women away, granted he treats her as her sister, but still, they completely ignored him at went their ways' Sam was fuming and his flowers were not yet delivered, why does this always happen to him. Furthermore, they laughed looking at the camera, he is damn sure his lil Manager and the secretary were discussing about him. 

He gave another call to the flower company.where was the delivery he was promised.

A bonquet if roses arrived at the reception and where forwarded to the respective department.
Sheril was walking to the meeting, she was expecting the promotion, heck she always wanted this post now this stupid woman stool hed promotion. And what does this women think of herself arranging a meeting right away, I mean who would do that on their first day. And even before she started sheril saw two flower bonquests arriving, she was sure this new head has played dirty to get this job.