*8*

*****************************************
We are quiet not because we don't want to marry, but because we want our interactions meaningful.
*****************************************

Finally it was, the D-day for Amaira and Sam.
Here was our nervous bride getting all dolled up in her white saree, every bride is the most beautiful one , cause beauty never lies in skin, body,clothes or anything, it lies in one's confidence, and women by birth are mentally strong and confident beings. Amaira was one of those few who believed in this, but it is her D-day, and she is in mood to get pampered.

    Her wedding saree was designed with care as per the instructions of her MIL, her mother, her sister and few adjustments as per her instructions, it was particularly woven by the weavers of Hindupur, who are famous for their silk. And all thanks to her MILs designer, that she made such a masterpiece, as a normal middle class girl, she wouldn't have even imagined to wear such a luxury. And let's just not talk about jewellery.

"You look so beautiful maira" commented her cousin sapna entering the bride's room.

"Omg!! Jiju is gonna have a heart attack, when he sees you like this" teased my very own devil for a sister.

Her mom who hurried into the bride's room ,mumbling, "be fast it's time for muhurtham" stopped saying when she looked at her daughter.

"Ammu you look so grown up now, I can't believe my little girl is now a bride, your dad would have been very proud, you have been everything one could ever ask for as a daughter"

With that mother and daughters teared up.

Well, if the sad yet happy, those confused contemplating moments are happening in the bride's.Here Sameer was a mess, a man who was always composed and calm, is now a confused guy, this was a huge responsibility, well at one side he is happy to be married, on the other hand he feared as one more person is added to his 'making-them-happy list', what if he couldn't be a good husband!?

His mind, came up with all sorts of stupid questions.

He was excited and frightened at the same time. Who won't be when a girl is leaving her everything behind, just to be with him, he couldn't imagine what would it have been if, the case was reverse and he was the one married off to a girl's family, A women changes everything from a surname, to her house, gets acquainted with all new people, starts considering them as her new family, then he should definitely be frightened right!! He is responsible for every change in her life, so he should make her happiest women, what if he is unable to do it!?

"Oh come on! Man!! Cool down, you will take care of her very well, if you keep pacing like this forget about wedding, you will reach USA in no time" commented his best friend and Personel Assistant Rahul.

"Bro, think about all those moments you tortured us, now I am really happy to see you like this" laughed his employee, more like a elder brother he never had Rathod.

"Oh! Stop teasing my cute-pie, maira is so lucky to have him" Supported him, his favourite sister, Rathods wife nileema.

Both the bride and groom were nervous in their own way, marriage is a magic isn't it, it beholds future if too souls, good or bad, we can't predict, all we can do is just to hope.

It was already time for sapthapadi ( a ritual followed mainly in South india, were bride and groom take seven steps, making seven vows) followed by mangalyadarana(an sacred thread tied by groom around the bride's neck , which signifies that, may this marriage bring all the luck to both) ,when taking vows to be together for next seven lives, in happiness, in sorrow, in wealth, in poverty, share everything, be honest with each other, both understood the real underlying meaning of marriage wasn't just so simple.it was an eternal bond they would share.

And soon it was time for her to go to her in-laws, the mother and daughters trio cried dearly, her best friend ritu, was unable to hold her tears. Sameer assured all that he would take care of her and she is always free to visit them, or they can visit her anytime.

Then, they started towards the new begging of their lives, with Ammu still sobbing and Sam consoling her sitting in the backseat of the BMW, both hoped for the best.

Once, they reached home, her MIL, welcomed her in, with open arms and arthi thaki(a plate on which auspicious fire is lit to do rituals), cousins stopped them, and both were asked to tell each other's names to come in.

"I came home with my Ammu" where sam comfortably said, and was teased for saying my Ammu. Nervous Amaira, shutterd

"I ...I came with my husband" she was unable to say his name out of shyness, where sam was not the one to loose any opportunity to tease his shy Bride muttered in her ear..

"And soon,you would be yelling my name" well oblivious ammu thought ,that sammer thought it would be because she would get
angry at him and yell in future.

Both stepped inside with their right leg, and ammu spilled a rice bowl kept at the door, with her toe nail( which is a ritual to provide the house with abundance of food), soo all started teasing them.