*15*

**************************************
Love or arranged, it's just fate
**************************************

Sameer always thought, he would neve marry, marriage has never been his priority. But, one thing he knew, just like parents, life partners are never chosen cautionsly, they just walk over and are simply fated to you.To meet, to cherish, to fight, to share, to have that meaning full day.

Amaira, always being cautious, marrige for her was a sacred bond that would never be severed. She truly belives in, 'till death make us apart'. She was cautions, but who knew. Marriages are truly made in heaven.

"We shall go together" Sam exclaimed, why is she in hurry when he was stil having breakfast.

'Unlike CEO, I am just an employee, and I don't want to be late on my first day" she retorted

"Then let your husband drop you"

"But...."

"No, Buts love let's leave now"

This was weird atleast for amaira, travelling with the CEO, professionally, she was a really confident women, but this man right beside her intimidated her. His aura spoke it all. Leaders are for sure born not made.

"A photo would last long"

This line from her husband interupted her, for a vivid reader as ammu, it was the most common line, it didn't affect her .

She scoffed, "cliché"

She was thankful that Rahul got in on their way , and made it less awkward for her. She started checking her whatsapp, there were few congratulations on marriage texts. Which, she thanked.There was a text from her sister, mother in law and her mother, wishing her a luck on her new promotion.

But one thing was stuck up on her mind, her team, they were so loyal to her. She didn't even invite them to her marriage. She felt guilty.

"Can I host a small party, when we go back to bangalore?"

She asked her busy husband, who was going through her husband.

"I wouldn't mind if you call whole city, love"

Arrogance!!!

Rahul greeted her

"Morning bhabi, or should I say, the new developing lead of this branch."

She thanked Rahul for interrupting

"Rahul, can you just give me a glimpse of the team I have got to handle, and the type of projects we are handling here. It would be more accurate, if you send me over the profiles of the team as well as the a summary of work flow"

"Gladly, well, there are a very talented individuals working under you, but I can't promise they are workaholic. Few just got transferred here, as devlopment lead, you have three subteams, working under you, product dev, testing, automation. This branch is particularly famous for its great automation techniques and spare, you will have a reputation to keep up too and I have sent you all the work profiles of people under you"

Sameer, slightly signalled Rahul to turn towards the road as he was occupying the seat just beside the driver, and he was fast enough to close the shutter. Rahul smiled to himself, he has never seen sameer like this, so love sick. Sameer was innocuous to everybody, but to her he definitely was dangerous.

Amaira was surprised when shutter close, she angrily turned towards her husband. But, even before she could turn, he was nuzzling into her neck.

"SAMMM... People are here" She souted. This guy, how can he act so naughty before everybody. He will bolw her cover soon, if he goes on like this. She cursed her fate.

"It's sound proof, besides you looked too cute to resist, with that bossy aura" He shruged casually. Now, 'cute' really ammu was astonished, people listen to her when she speaks like that, professionally she was good at handling her projects, she was one of the eminent team leads back in her branch.

"But, still, what will people think? "

"Then can understand, we are a couple after all"

Well, she knew, why he was such a successful CEO, though so young, no one can win an argument with him, he definitely gets his. Well, time to change that, agreed she is navie, but no so naive to not understand that she is manipulted.

"Now  . Now, leave me I have work to do, and check your days schedule" She said in her serious tone

"You are workhoalic" Sameer pouted.

Before, he can come up with excuses to be touchy, she  found the  shutter button and opened it. Just to gain daggers from sam.

Rahul was suprised to see Sam pouting, really!!!
He turned to his boss and smriked at him, thanks to God he is unmarried. At first he pitied his bhabi, I am she married a none less than a devil, now he understood they were made for each other, after all latha ma went through so much to find this girl.

Note: I know, this update is samll, and I read everyone of your personal messages, as well as few comments asking for update. I am terribly sorry for late updattes, it's just November has never been good to me, as I lost something precious to my heart last November and that makes me vulnerable and I have a job to do, and this is making it hectic. But, I am never abondoning my books, so rest assured you will get updates. "Better late than not".

I love you all

Sakhi😇❤👪